𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍' 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

haiii guys💕. ain't much to say bout dis one since it's been a while and dis chapter a lil short (compared to the others) but i, now, have an easygoing schedule so i should be able to get some updating done. let's get it poppinnn.

warning(s): some moderately, descriptive scenes of abuse, drug usage, etc.

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

"One thing I'm gone tell you is that I don't give a fresh hell what you got goin' on

"One thing I'm gone tell you is that I don't give a fresh hell what you got goin' on. Remember you my bitch and learn yo' place!" Keenon yelled into the woman named Tiara's face as his anger began to rise.

One thing the man truly hated was to be disrespected, especially by people he considered to be of lower status than him.

"B-but K-Keenon I—" Tiara was interrupted by a heavy hand that came in contact with her cheek, causing her head to shift sideways from the impact. The woman could feel her ears ring and her left cheek was burning hotly due to how much force the man had put into the slap.

Jay'Marie could do nothing but stare silently at the ongoing scene in front of her as she inhaled the toxins from her cigarette. She couldn't do anything — actually — she was more than capable of doing something but she decided that she wasn't going to risk her ass to save a fellow soul from getting hit on without the risk of her receiving it as well.

The phrase 'Survival of the fittest' applied heavily here and she couldn't help letting out a snort of amusement when she began to hear Tiara sniffling.

"Jay, Lala, and Toni. Bring y'all asses out here right the fuck now." came Johnathan's voice and Jay began to put out her cigarette butt in the ashtray and removed herself from the couch, heading towards the front of the trap house.

Johnathan watched as the three women approached him and sent them one of his infamous corniest smiles, "Y'all three are my most prized possessions and very important ladies." he looked over to Jay'Marie with a straight face, "Although she fucked over the mission last time but now that we have found what we was lookin' for, we can redeem ourselves."

"Yeah yeah, whateva'." the woman replied smartly with a wave of her hand. Jay'Marie had felt invincible..in a sense.

She knew she was a valuable asset to Johnathan's mission and knew that he treated her significantly better because of the emotional connection she has with a certain someone. And that certain someone was benefitting the hell out of Johnathan greatly, so who was she to take advantage of the small power she was able to possess?

Jay was suddenly brought out of her thoughts when she realized Johnathan was in front of her, snapping his fingers in her face.

"Maybe if you wasn't too far in yo' muthafuckin' thoughts, you would've heard what the fuck I said. Let's go." he seethed the last sentence as he turned his back and walked out of the trap house to the awaiting expensive, black Escalade in the driveway.