𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓

^ Shéyaa and Kamari at the top, along with an interview him and Snoop Dogg did that i thought was adorable as fuck 🥺.

this story finna be a bit slow-paced so i'm eventually gonna cover ground on all three men, just give it time 🥴. this goes to anybody who decides to come outta the blue and wanna end up talking reckless about how slow-paced this story is or someone that's genuinely curious.

and ik it has been Shéyaa's POV in the last two chapters and this one because this story is technically supposed to be in his POV but everything will be revealed about all of them soon.

anyways, excuse any errors, please.

"I brought my camera for this shit

"I brought my camera for this shit. This finna' be
amazing."

"Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, if you don't stop all that cussin'!" Heather silently seethed her son as she found some seats in the auditorium for her and her family to sit down on.

Today was finally the day for Kamari's graduation ceremony and the whole family, which consisted of Rhian, Ashaad, his mother and his best friends. Shéyaa most definitely wasn't going to care what other people would think about him after the ceremony, but he knew damn well that he as going to be extra as hell.

As they took their seats, Shéyaa couldn't help but look at the currently empty stage in front of him, feeling tears brimming at his eyes as he knew the kids were going to start lining on the foundation, "I-I'm sorry Ma but I can't help but feel p-proud of my lil mini-me."

Heather's expression softened as she began to watch her son cry happy tears silently. Shéyaa came a long way in raising his kids all by himself. Shit, at first, he didn't know a damn thing about taking care of any but he knew he would've had to buckle down and do it eventually.

Now, look where that got him.

Happy, blessed and thankful that his parenting got him in a good place and that his kids weren't out of line.

His mother handed him a tissue so he could wipe his face and soothly rubbed a hand down his back in comfort, "You do a good job in raising them, you know?"

A quiet sob escaped his throat at the heartwarming compliment from his very own mother. Shéyaa was never the type of guy you would see crying because, in most cases, he didn't have a reason to.

He matched up to his demeanor, attitude, and aura as somebody that nobody should ever fuck with. Usually because of how mean he looked and how he could change anyone's thoughts of crossing him. But when it came to his kids, he didn't mind showing his affectionate side.

The lights in the auditorium dimmed to the lowest setting and Shéyaa was quick to grab his camera, turning on the recording so he could get all the events that were going down today.