Tryouts

Tyra

Kaison was acting weird on the ride back. I don't know why.

Did I say something wrong?

I probably did, like always.

And that was all I could think about this weekend.

Did Tyra mess it up again?

Yes.

I rip myself off my bed and into my bathroom. Stripping down my PJs to shower.

As the warm water soothes my muscles, I think back to that time, 2 years ago.

Flashbacks hit me. When I close my eyes I see it all from another angle.

He grabs my breast

I let out a shallow breath

Pounding into me

I bend over, putting my hands in my knees to support myself

Blood dripping down my legs

I don't know if it's the water or my tears running down my face

His wicked smile watching me scream

My breathing becomes fast. I lose feeling in my legs. I fall to the ground. Everything is blurry and I feel dizzy. So I close my eyes.

I don't know which ones worse. Pain in the present or from the past like the present. Because I'm feeling a lot of both.

I pull on baggy jeans and a large shirt. Sliding into my blue Jordans.

The four of us get into the car and head to school.

And the day repeats.

I go to class, I meet kaison at the field, show him around then to his class, finish school.

But today is monday. And my brothers have football training today.

I don't really have to stay back... but what girl doesn't like a bunch of shirtless guys.

Also, today is tryout day, so I'm here to actually help.

"Ty Ty!" Taylas calls me. "Can you help me lead them into the gym?" I nod. "Thank you so much" he smiles.

A few guys come in early and the rest come in on time.

I keep my eye out for kaison, and see him at the back of the group.

Mr grumps!

"Hellooo mr no smiles" I greet him at the entrance after telling the guys to head to the gym.

He ignores me. I assume it's normal so I continue blabbering.

"I wish you the best for today by the way. I gave in a good word to my brothers too." He continues walking, not bothering to look at me.