Fucking feelings

Kaison

She reapplies cream so the cuts in my face. She looks more beautiful from close.

Her pink tinted cheeks, plump lips, wide blue eyes. And her smile, oh god her smile, the way her whole face brightens, her eyes sparkle, and it makes my insides do some fluttery shit.

I almost died last night. The way she looked in my shirt. Her super short shorts. We both felt our skin touch, my hand against her ass and her ass against my hand.

She didn't say anything about it after.

I new who was at the door. And he was not going to see her ass. I won't lie, I was shocked. Her ass was.... Round, thick, bouncy- stop.

"Is it that rare?" She asks me, checking my bruise. She runs her hand over it, making me take in a sharp breath. "What?"

"For someone to make you smile?" She removes her hand. And I suddenly think of her hands sliding over my chest, stomach, and hooking onto the top of my pants-

"Kaison?" She calls.

I blink back to the present. "Oh uhhh," I take a breath. "Yeah, kinda."

She nods, thinking. "So what's different about me?"

My eyes begin to droop and my mind fuzzy. "It might be how I find your bubbly personality cute instead of annoying. Or maybe the fact that I rather hear your voice then do anything else."

My eyes close.

My eyes flutter open. Then I remember.

I get off my bed as fast as my body allows and down the steps.

I spot Tyra seated at the island counter. I relax as I notice what she's still wearing. "Tyra"

"Kai! Your up." She gets up and walks over to me. "Are you hungry?"

My eyes roam her body. "Yes- no not really. I thought you went home by now."

She smiles and lifts my left arm up, checking my bruise. "Well I don't really have clothes, and make sure you don't do something stupid." She puts my arm down.

"Like what?" I roll my eyes.

"Like make your injuries worse, and not be able to fight on Friday." She fires back.

"Fair enough."

"I know you still have to train, but please take it easy." She adds.

"Was it a dream or did I say those words last night..?" I ask.

"Definitely not a dream." She turns and sits back down. "The list is out by the way. For the football team."

"Why do I already know?" I sigh.

"Actually, you made the team." She laughs.

My eyes widen.

She laughs more. "Welcome to the team." She throws her arms up.