Nightmares

Tyra

I've been Having nightmares for the last two days and I've barely had any sleep. I'm falling asleep in class and jerking awake when someone touches me or a loud sound comes out of no where.

It's been killing me. I'm struggling during training and coach is getting mad at me. Zonals are just around the corner, I can't be messing up now.

I change into my most comfortable night wear since Tyler and taylas aren't staying here tonight. They went to our parents house for a few days to help them with some technology thing. They said I couldn't come because of my competitions.

I slip on my biggest t shirt and a red underwear I keep for sleeping because I don't have any other use for red underwear.

It's getting a bit on the small side but I hate going underwear shopping so I've just been making do with it.

I walk into the kitchen to make something to eat before trying to knock out.

I decided to skip school today because it would have been no use going if I'm just going to sleep through all my classes.

I have t seen Kaison in a while. I miss him. But I'm trying to tell myself to not get attached.

I sit at the island counter with a bowl of noodles and start gulping it down. I need to go buy more of these noodles too. I pop the last slice of beef into my mouth when the doorbell rings.

I frown. No one is supposed to be coming over. I walk slowly to the door and peep through the peephole.

Kaison.

I open the door immediately, a smile on my face.

"Thank god your okay. I thought something happened to you." He slowly wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my into a big bear hug.

"I've just been having trouble sleeping so I thought I'd stay in today and try to catch up some sleep."

He pulls back. "Did I wake you?" He asks with a guilty look on his face.

"Nono. I just grabbed something to eat." I gesture for him to come in.

I pick up my bowl and place it in the sink.

"Do you want me to leave so u can sleep? I didn't mean to interrupt-"

"No it's okay. You can stay."

"Well in that case brought you a little something." He revealed the hand that was behind his back joking a brown paper bag. "Chocolate croissants.. I didn't know if you'd like them so I got a few other pastries too."

I stare at him in awe. I love chocolate croissants!

"Oh my goodness! Your a life savour kai!" I wrap my arms around his hard solid body and muzzle my face into his comforting cologne. Something like sandalwood and apples. I don't care.

His torso tenses before hugging me back. Oh to see those muscles again.

Kaison