Secret fighter

Tyra

In my defence, I feel safe around him.

Good thing I brought an extra pair of inner wear and  loose shorts. Technically I didn't bring the shorts but I did.. because it was already in my bag. It's just there.

And now I know it doesn't fit. I told him I had shorts so he just gave me a shirt. Which is very much too big for me. It reaches my mid thigh. My shorts however, cover, maybe half?, of my ass.

Just keep the shirt down.

I come out the toilet with my hair in a loose bun. And I find kaison seated at the kitchen counter. "What are you doing?"

"Making dinner/lunch"

"With your bruise? I don't think so." I guide him towards a seat. "I'll make it. Pasta?" I look to him for confirmation.

He nods.

I fill the pot and put it on the stove to boil.

"There's meatballs in the fridge. Second compartment." He tells me.

I get the meat balls out and keep them to thaw out. "The pasta is in that cupboard." He points to one above me.

I reach up to get it on my top toes and place the jar on the counter. The noodles finish cooking, so I add the meatballs and sauce into the pot.

I put a coaster on the island counter and place the pot on top.

I notice him staring at me. "What? Did I do it wrong?"

He takes a while before answering. "No- no it's just- your-" the doorbell sound cuts him short.

"I'll get it" he tells me, knowing what I was going to say.

He comes around the island table, and behind me. Dumb dumb is taking the long route.

Then suddenly, I feel his fingers brush against my exposed areas of my butt, pulling my shirt down.

I stand there in shock. Your ass was hanging out. He was staring at it.

He opens the door, I hear muffled sounds. But none of it catches my attention. He touched my ass!

I liked it!

A man steps into the house. He's a bit shorter than kaison but still very tall. He's lean instead of muscular.

The guy wears a plain shirt with a Jean jacket over, and plain black jeans with rips.

"Hello, princess" he greets me, bending down in front of me.

Before I can say anything, kaison grabs the back of his shirt and yanks him up. " No talking," he tells the guy, then looks at me. " I'll be right back" the man follows kaison up the steps.

"I wanted to say hi" I whine to myself as I serve for myself.

I wonder who that guy was though.