2 - The Carverns

The sun setting and the moon rising, both Quiff and Lynix are looking around to see if there's any mobs nearby while going to cave that Quiff said he was in to get some iron and hopefully diamonds.

They eventually found the cave but Doni already rigged it with traps, and a surprise...

Both Lynix and Quiff enter the cave, hoping that there's iron and ravine, thinking that it will have diamonds. They were right about the ravine part...

But...

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕤...

_________________________________________

The two are strip mining for some iron in different directions but didn't find any, not even mobs noises, which was odd but still continued to mine for ore.

"Find anything good yet?" Quiff yelled to Lynix with a tired tone from not finding anything for a while

"No just cobblestone" Lynix replied

"But hey, have you seen any mobs? It looks like they aren't spawning.." Lynix said with a confused voice

"No.. and you're right about them not spawning which is weird.." Quiff replied

The two came back to center where there was a crafting table that they placed while mining and were making some more stone pickaxes but started to run out of wood.

Quiff questioned Lynix about the wood problem and realized that Lynix got barely any wood so they go back to the surface but see that it's closed off by the man himself Doni Bobes with bedrock.

The two go back to the crafting table and start to go down where Quiff was strip mining and go up but it was blocked off with bedrock.

"Welp I guess we have no choice but to go down.. or straight.." Quiff said to Lynix in a pissed off tone

___________________________________________

The two mining down in a stair case while Quiff is actually mining and Lynix is doing absolutely nothing until the reach a ravine with a mineshaft, how lucky can they be, well luck isn't going to last for long tho..

Quiff sees some water down at the ravine under them so he pushes Lynix off first and then going down with him.

Lynix glared at Quiff with rage wanting to fucking kill him but stopped when they heard bat noises echo down the ravine...

They decide to walk to the noise instead going away from it and it brought them on the mineshaft which had a minecart with a chest

The two fighting for who gets to loot the chest but while they're doing that, Doni loots the minecart with a chest and put an alien orb in the chest

Doni starts to lose control of himself and turns into the monster after putting the orb inside the chest.

I wonder why...

Luckily he was in pure darkness so Quiff and Lynix didn't see him, Quiff kicks Lynix in the stomach and starts sprinting to the chest and opens it hoping to find diamond but instead found the alien orb that Doni placed.

Lynix running towards Quiff ready to punch sees that he has the weird orb and stops.

Quiff turns the orb and asks.

"Do you what this is? It says it's called an Alien Orb but come on Aliens don't exist." Quiff said in a obvious joking matter but Lynix looked terrified from yesterdays events that happened to Doni..