リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ∷ᒷᓭ

Before you read this mini chapter just want to let you know that this chapter will update with the other chapters.
Such as chapter 8 or 9, this will continue to update no matter what.
Okay now you can read.
___________________________________________

The Darkest Pits of Hell has only just now begun to grow... and your NIGHTMARES have just started.
___________________________________________

Mini Part of Chapter 8:

.
.
.

Quiff's POV..?:

"Ugh man.. yesterday was.. weird..?" Quiff after ?waking? up from his sleep.. looks around and sees that he isnt in the base anymore but in a black room.

He'd get up and walk in a direction to try to feel the walls to make sure that this is a room.

"What even is this place..? Is this something that Doni made- oh wait.. right that's a fake Doni or whatever but how do I get out?" Quiff keeps walking but realized that there was no wall so he just kept walking and walking and walking into nothing.. almost like if it was a void.

"So this isn't a room but a void? Strange."

"Wait a minute.. this is a dream isn't it.." As soon as he said the void begin to have bright white cracks in it.

"So I must be careful of what I say.. but I am getting tired of this void." Quiff would stop walking of knowing that walking won't do anything since it's a void.

"J O I N. U S."

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Quiff would turn and see.. what looks like him but as one of those bugs.

"J O I N  U S  Q U I F F  W E  C A N  G R A N T  Y O U  G R E A T  P O W E R."

"WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I LISTON TO A CREATURE THAT TOOK MY FRIENDS!?" Quiff, rejecting the creature's offer, the void starts to break even more.

"Y O U R  F R I E N D S  A R E  F I N E."

"OH I JUST SAW MY FRIEND VOMET BLACK GOO OR WHATEVER AND SHAPESHIFT INTO.. I DONT KNOW.. INTO ONE OF YOU!" The void is almost broken.. one more wrong move and the void will break.

"OH AND DID I MENTIONED THAT THEY TRIED TO KILL BIONIC!? YEAH I SURE DONT WANT TO KILL MY FRIENDS."

"Y O U R  R E A L I T Y  I S  N O W... B E C O M E  O N E  O F  U S.. O R  W E  W I L L M A K E  Y O U."

"YEAH ITS NOT LIKE YOUR TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD OR ANYTHING!?-"

the void breaks completely and both the creature and Quiff fall into a pure white void, the creature seems to dissolve while falling and leaving Quiff falling alone.

___________________________________________

.
.
.

"Man is it just me or is it taking awhile to hit the floor or something..?"

.
.
.

"Maybe.. there is no floor and I'm just falling for who knows how long!.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silence fills the white void, with nothing to be seen or with no floor, falling for eternity in this nightmare that won't end.
Not knowing where is up or down, where is left or right, or where is.. the floor.

.
.
.

After some time falling, the pure white void slowly but surely fades to a pure black, hitting the ground causing a crack in the 'new' black void..