8 - We Need More Friends.

After what happened with Lynix, Quiff went to grab some gear while Bionic was still sleeping (due to the chase that happened).

Quiff has this feeling that he's being stared at by something but choses to ignore it due to having more important things to work on, but that feeling keeps following him wherever he goes..

He looks around the place to make sure he was just paranoid but what do ya know.. the Scorpion is back but this time it's... blue..? Last time he saw it, it was red..

He goes outside to see the Scorpion and gets closer to it while holding a sword for protection but the Scorpion just runs away into the forest, leaving a trail of black goo with blue sparkles on it..?? Yeah I don't know either.. But anyways..

"I'll deal with this when me and Bionic get Lynix back.. but for now.. I'm tired.." Quiff said to himself after looking at the goo and walks back into the house.

Quiff decides to go on his phone to message to some of his friends before waking up Bionic.
___________________________________________

On his phone

Quiff: Liger? You there?
Liger: Yeah I'm here, what ya need?
Quiff: Can you get on the server that me and Lynix created, like, right now?
Liger: Yeah you gave me the IP but why now?
Quiff: I'll explain when you get on the server
Liger: Alright, love u /j
Quiff: Cya later.
___________________________________________

Liger being abit sceptical about joining the server but he checks the server list and see that only Bionic, Quiff and... Ḽ̴̱̝̍́y̷̮͖͕̕n̶̟͍͛i̶̭̦̓͠ͅx̴̧̰̽̋ , he's abit on edge about Lynix's username but just joins the server anyways.

[LigerIsCool has joined the game]

Quiff goes over to wake Bionic up to go bring Liger to the base.

"5 more minutes.." Bionic said in a tired tone

"No we agreed to get Liger and Kiply here and I'm not going out there alone.!" Quiff said while dragging Bionic out of the house

"Alright alright, just let go of my leg will ya?" Bionic agreeing to grab Liger and bring him to the base

"Now come on, I think I remember where the original spawn point is." Quiff letting go of Bionic's leg and walked into the direction of world spawn point while leaving Bionic to get up and lack behind him.

They walked for awhile until they reached Liger who was exploring the forest while waiting for them

"Quiff! Bionic! There you are!" Liger looked over to them with some wooden tools

"Hi Liger now come on, we can't really stay out here for long." Quiff said to Liger while looking around the place

"What?" Liger said to Quiff confused

"So both Lynix and Doni are creatures that look like bugs and we are getting more people to help us find Lynix.. if he's even normal.." Bionic explained to Liger while walking in the direction of the base with Quiff behind the two to make sure that there's no surprise back attack.

Liger was very confused and thought that the two had gone crazy or insane.

"Did you just hear the words from your mouth and didn't think how crazy you sounded." Liger said at Bionic