15 - "One. Final. Night."

One Final Night Alive. This is it.
___________________________________________

[Part 5 of 5]

[Days left: 0]
__________________________________________

As the bugs await until the dawn of the final day rises and as the sun begins to settle down, the shadow of a familiar foe is seen in the center of the lowering sun. The bugs stand up to see their foe one last time...

"Missed me?" -Butterfly

"Not one bit.." -Spider as he glanced at Butterfly

"As expected, I thought you would all be more prepared since.. this will be your last night alive.." -Butterfly lowers to the ground and he stands infront of the other bugs, seems like he has something behind his back.

"I'm afraid not Butterfly, instead.. you'll be the one dying tonight..." -Scorpion replies to Butterfly's speech as he steps slightly forward towards Butterfly.

"Me? Dying? Oh please.. you're going to beat me with the power of friendship of some stupid shit like that?" -Butterfly laughs at Scorpion's comment.

"You're still outnumbered Butterfly, face it. It's 5 against 1." -Dragonfly faces Butterfly with a cold look on his face.

"I think you mean.. 5 against 1000." -Butterfly flies up into the air Infront of the lowering sun as he lifts his fists in the air as an army of the infected mobs we saw before walk out of the forest. Spiders, zombies, skeletons, creepers and more.

"Now I believe.. you're the one who's outnumbered, I'm being to get tired of waiting so let's dance." -Butterfly closes his fists and points at the bugs as the army of the mobs prepare to ambush them, the bugs stand their ground and both sides close into eachother.

"I'll go after Butterfly! You guys can deal with the mobs!" -Spider yells to the bugs while running towards the mobs, the bugs agree and lauch spider towards Butterfly.

The war has officially begun..
___________________________________________

Bugs against the army:

The bugs decided to split to take care of one specific mob, Scorpion goes after the infected spiders, Dragonfly goes after the infected skeletons, Ladybug goes after the infected creepers and Beetle goes after the infected zombies.

Wave 1: Zombies [Beetle]: As the zombies rush towards Beetle, he rolls himself into a ball and charges towards the zombies, one of the zombies uses their sword to swing Beetle into the air but Beetle counters it by crashing down on to the zombie.

He grabs the sword and would start slashing at the zombies, the sword would break and he would grab his bow and fly up into the sky and shoot down the zombies. After running out of arrows, he would crash down as a ball and kill the remaining zombies left.
___________________________________________

Spider Against Butterfly:

Spider launches himself towards Butterfly and knocks the both of them down to the floor, Butterfly quickly gets up and is ready to fight.

Spider throws spiderwebs at Butterfly but Butterfly blocks it with a shield.

"So. You decided to leave your.. friends... behind and go for me? Truly pathetic.." -Butterfly cleans the web of his shield and grabs his axe.