Killers Kiss • Victoria

Comment and vote please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

~1974~
I had always been the apple of my fathers eye. If he would've chosen between me and my sister, Tina, I was always the one he would choose. Of course dear step-mom, Elizabeth, didn't like the idea of my fathers favoritism toward his two children. However that never stopped him from picking favorites.

My father was 22 when I was born. He had gotten his girlfriend at the time pregnant and they ended up with me. I never really understood why my mother wasn't in my life but I was glad that I at least had my father. Then he met her. To my father, she was everything he ever wanted. But to me, she took away the only person in my life who I loved. Elizabeth kloepfer was her name and in the most hurtful way, honestly I couldn't stand her.

In 1975, when I was just 6 years old my father was arrested for some minor charge, but he ended up getting accused of murder. I personally believe that he was just filing his need to kill someone, which we all have sometimes in our lifetime, he just wasn't very smart about his clean up.

It was June 23 1988 when I was 18 years old. My father was on death row and he had no possible way of getting out of it. Throughout my life I had lived in his shadow. To most, it was a shameful life, however, to me it was a life that I needed to avenge. My father had made a life for me and I swore that I would carry on his legacy. He trusted me enough to tell me about his mistakes and successes throughout his lifetime and I learned from them. I hoped that when everything was over I would make my father proud.

On the 24 January 1989 my father was executed by electric chair. I watched it happen. As he mounted a simple "I love you" at me, I felt the tear in down my cheek. The growing pain inside my chest as my grandmother gripped my hand and held me close, I watched as my fathers eyes lost their light and his head swooped low. I looked toward the police officer who stood at my fathers side laughing at the man who was infront of him, as if he was some sort of clown. He has blue eyes and almost bleach blond hair, he was thin, tall and his face seemed almost sunken, as if the legacy of my father had kept him up at night and the joy he was showing was because of the weight that had been lifted off his shoulders as my father was electrocuted by his side. That was the day when I finally realized what I had to do.

I am now 20 years old and I am doing what I am destined to do. I do what my father did. I watch. I wait. I strike. I never understood why my father did what he did, but since I've been fulfilling his legacy, I finally understand why he did it. My body count was on 16 - halfway to my fathers final amount. Although my Usual victim was the same, white male - 20 to 40 years old, there was one person who was completely out of my usual killings that I needed revenge on. Elizabeth.

However the day for that would only come at a later stage.

Since I started my series of murders I have been living from place to place. Working as a waitress at a new diner each week was not easy. But it was all I could do at this time. Of course unlike my father I had a plans. One for murders, one for acting and one for escape. Although my father was known for his quick nature and intelligence, I knew how to use my quickness and intelligence in ways that my father wouldn't even imagine.

I had my eye on a man for a few weeks now who matched the profile perfectly. From what I had gathered, his name was Thomas, he was 20 years old and he was living in Los angels - where I had been for the last few weeks. I had made advances on him for the time prior but none of it really got his attention until I was very upfront about it.

He had agreed to go dancing with me on August 23 1990.

We danced all night long, yet, he never tried to kiss me, grope me, or do anything that friends wouldn't do. Unfortunately, he later admitted to me that I was the wrong person for him. It was a disappointment, but I thought I might be able to use him as some sort of ally in this operation. He would help me get my kills in, and if I get caught, I'll blame it on him. Piece of cake.

That would be the best option for me. And my plan would've worked if it wasn't for her.

Victoria de Angelis, a woman who partook in the same hobbies as I did. While I was searching for my type, I was her exact type, standing right in front of her, ready to kill.