Scream • Damiano

*This is based off the first scream movie, because it is spooky season, however this won't be the same as the movie, it'll be more modern, and some of the plot will be different. Also anything that is said about the people in this, obviously isn't true, it's just a fun little story based on a famous horror movie.*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm just saying that you should be careful the next few days, you heard what they did to her, I don't ever want that happening to you." Damiano stokes my arm as he leans against the lockers, waiting to take me to our first lesson together.

"I know, it's just bringing up bad memories and I feel incapacitated because of it." I explain, as I pull out my English and science textbooks.

"Why don't you come stay with me for a few days?" He asks, but I know that his motives aren't exactly clean.

"I would, but I already arranged to go stay with Vic for a few days, besides if anything was gonna happen her brother could easily protect me." I always knew that Damiano didn't favor Liam, even if he was a policeman.

"Yeah because the puny police boy will save you. Come on, you know I'll keep you safe, way better then that loser." He seems extra persistent, making his desperation seem a lot more apparent then usual.

"I'll be fine Dam, don't worry." I give him a kiss on the cheek, and grab his hand to walk him to our next class.

We walk in, and instantly notice the two empty seats on the left side of the classroom. Ethan and christina were the most loved couple at the school, so after finding out what happened to them, it was no secret that everyone was so upset. Of course, we still had a few people who were unexplainably insensitive about the whole subject, but they were being dealt with pretty quickly, by the people in charge of the school.

"Why so sad?" Damiano leans over to me.

"Two of our classmates just died, have some respect." I snap at him, he quickly holds up his hands in defeat and turns toward the front of the class.

"Y/n, it's your turn." The teacher walks in and instantly dismisses me, I give Damiano one last look, before walking out, ready to get questioned once again.

"Ah, miss Y/l/n, please take a seat." Principal Graham points toward the chair placed in front of the all too familiar policemen.

"Officer Erikson, Liam." I acknowledge the two men.

"It's Sargent Dahl today." Liam smiles at me, as he had been waiting to say that to me since he became a police man. Liam and I were never really close, but we did like to annoy and brag, almost every time we saw one another.

"Now, these are only some routine questions, obviously we are just asking you and the rest of your classmates as a precaution." Officer Erikson explains, I nod my head, knowing how this all goes already. "Did you know Christina Harrison at all?"

"We had English and science together, but I wouldn't say we were the best of friends. I only spoke to her a few times, and it was probably only about the homework." I explain, mainly looking at Liam throughout, knowing that he was there for some kind of support.

"And what about Ethan Torchio?"

"I didn't really know him. I saw him at a few football games, but other then that I only knew his name."

"So you wouldn't know if he or Christina had any enemies?" Principal Graham asks.

"No, sir." I respond quickly.

"That's all we needed from you, if we need you again, we will let you know." Officer Erikson smiles at me, before I get up and walk out, and heading back to class.