Voldemort • Victoria

Y/n POV

"What exactly am I supposed to do here?" Vic looks at me with a very confused expression as I set out my workstation- ready to birth a masterpiece.

"I don't know, just look pretty, I guess." I laugh as she sighs in frustration over my clear neediness for her company.

"So, what look are you going for?" I quickly grab my secret weapon from the middle of the table, and hand it over to Her. "You're doing Sfx of Voldemort."

"Don't say I never do anything for you." I start prepping my face, hoping that the removal process will be kind to me.

"If you were doing this for me, you would be dressed as Hermione Granger, not moldy voldy." She laughs at my eagerness to cover up the fact that over all this project will just be funny, and holds no real purpose.

"Well, excuse me for trying." I roll my eyes playfully, making Vic lean forward and give me a quick kiss before going on her phone until I was done.

After a lot of spilled latex, and cotton swabs being thrown around, I finally finished my all new transformation.

"So how do I look?" I ask Vic, who has kept her head down for the entire process, not wanting to spoil the reveal.

She turns around slowly, and instantly bursts out laughing at what she sees. She was practically on the floor crying from how hard she was laughing.

"I'll take that as a good sign." I grab my phone and stake a few selfies while Vic tries to calm down.

"Babe. Babe." She was still laughing, but she made a point to get my attention. "Please, for the love of everything, can we do a dramatic photo shoot." The words spill out her mouth, and just as quickly as they came out, they're almost cut off by the thundering laughter that follows.

"Only if you dress up as Hermione granger." That sentence makes her stop dead in her tracks, and hold out herhand. I quickly shake it, leaving Vic to scurry around the house for the next 30 minutes, as she looks for props and outfits for us to wear.

Eventually she hands me a black Slytherin robe, and a Hogwarts uniform, that she seemed to have a spare of, and pushes me into the nearest bathroom to complete the look.

I step out of the bathroom, fully embracing the student Tom riddle x Voldemort look, and see Vic in a Gryffindor uniform, standing in front of a mirror.

When she finishes, he turns to me with a smile, before popping his fake glasses on, and dragging me outside.

"You know she doesn't wear glasses right?"

"Yeah, but I thought they complete the look."

She grabs my hand and drags me outside.

"Stand there, and look scary." She orders me.

As she takes the many photos, I try to really get into the role, and that means making her laugh as hard as I can, with my limited knowledge of the wizarding world.

So far, I've called snape my homeboy, asked Hermione (aka Vic) to be besties, and asked if we could make some lit TikTok's - in the most sarcastic way I possibly could.

"Now, let's get some of you!" I grab her phone, as she protests, but I follow through on making her pose as if she was the brightest witch of her age.

"You know, even though I know you don't really know about Hermione granger, you sure are giving him goo-goo eyes." Vic comments.

"Yeah, she has a cute butt, so I can't help but stare." I wink at her, which causes her to burst out laughing again.

"I just got hit on my Voldemort, Dreams do come true." She holds her hand to her chest and fakes a tear rolling down her eye.

"Shut up." I walk up to her, grab her by the Gryffindor tie, and pull her into a kiss.

"I think you should take that off before we do anything." She mumbles against my lips.

"Okay, that's it, no kisses for you, Voldemort or not, you're cut off." I walk back inside with Vic trailing behind me, whining about the unfair rule I had put in place.

Needless to say, the removal process was interesting with Her there, and after I returned to my normal self, Vic got all the kisses she could want.