Prank Gone Wrong • Ethan

Comment and vote please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: fake blood/fake death.

"Are you sure this will work?" I ask Damiano.

"Of course this will work, if it doesn't then Ethan doesn't have a soul." He puts down more fake blood, as I lay down on the floor.

"Besides, if he's smart enough, he'll know this is fake in an instant." Thomas says to me.

"Don't you think you're going a little over board with the blood?"

"Maybe, but thats how you sell the show." He quickly puts the blood away and walks out of the studio, with Thomas following a few seconds later. I get ready to give my best friend- Ethan - the shock of his life, by laying down, slowing down my breathing as much as I can, and closing my eyes.

"You just need to find a little inspiration when it comes to writing." I hear Vic say from outside the studio.

"I know, I just don't know what kind of inspiration to look for." Ethan pulls the door open, and instantly shrieks. It takes everything in me, to not smile or laugh.

I feel him kneel down next to me and grab my head, I flip around, wanting him to believe that I'm actually passed out, or worse.

I hear him start to sob, and scream at Vic to call 911.

Unfortunately, Vic isn't the beat liar, so when Ethan does scream at her, she ends up laughing loudly.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" He screams again.

Vic just continues to laugh as Ethan holds me close. Because of Vic's very funny laugh, I end up chuckling myself. Ethan makes himself completely frozen when he realized that I'm laughing too.

I open my eyes and hug him tight, telling him that everything is okay, and that I'm also okay and not dead.

Damiano and Thomas make into the studio, to see the aftermath of their prank. As soon as they see the position that Ethan and I am in, they start laughing as well.

"We definitely got him." Thomas and Damiano high five, as they look on to the scene in front of them.

"If Vic hadn't laughed, I would've been able to keep a straight face. We would've completely convinced him." I say, wiping off the blood on my head.

"What are you guys doing? I could've had a heart attack from that. That was just cruel." Ethan gets up and storms out, leaving us laughing slightly, but also feeling guilty.

"I'll go talk to him."

~

It took a little while to find out where Ethan was, but when I found him, it seemed so obvious that he would be in his parents house - in his room.

"Hey there." I say, leaning on the door frame.

"I really need alone time right now." He mumbles.

"Now, we both know that isn't a good idea."

"I can't believe you would do that to me, it wasn't cool."

"When Damiano asked me to do it, I only said yes because I thought you would realize pretty quick that, that couldn't happen to me."

"We aren't getting into that right now." He says with a pout. Ethan smiles and tackles me onto his old bed. We stay there, play-fighting for a little while. Before we come up with a plan to scare the other boys as revenge.