Chapter 23: I Love You

*edited*

John held Grace's hand in his as they walked up the steps and to their house. John stopped and quickly picked her up into his arms, Grace immediately wrapped her arms around and laughed as John carried her over the threshold of the house.

" Welcome home Mrs Bellstone." John whispered in a deep voice as Grace smiled to him.

" I could get used to that." She smiled as he walked through the halls of their house carrying his bride.

" You are so beautiful you know that." John whispered as he pushed opened the door to his bedroom with his back and walked in. John placed Grace to her feet gently as she looked at the room, the bed had red rose petals scattered all over it with candles lining the bed area. She heard a clicking noise behind her and then arms wrapped around her waist softly holding her to a strong tall frame.

" This is our room now, my beautiful wife." John whispered against her neck as he lips skimmed over her bare neck. Grace let out a deep breath as John kissed her neck with his warm lips, his hands ran up her arms and gently moved her red hair from her back kissing it gently.

" John." She whimpered gently and his hands moved down her shoulder and back to where the laces of the corset was tied and pulled at it. Hooking his fingers in each lace crossing, he pulled them all undone. He pulled the dress down to the ground leaving Grace in her undergarments and a strong blush in her cheeks.

John took her shoulders and turned her around to face him. Grace blushed at her amount of exposure she had in front of him, and on instinct her arms wrapped cautiously across her looking away. John looked at her as he took off his upper clothing, leaving him only in his trousers. John lifted her head with two of his fingers to look at him, his gently smile relaxed her as his hands took her wrists and pulled them away from her body.

"Do not hid yourself from me, my love." John whispered as he looked at her before grabbing her face and pulling her into a rough and lustful kiss, Grace quickly returned it as she felt his hands fall before running up her sides and hook around the top of her slip and softly began to pull it down to reveal her chest and then the rest as John continued to kiss her with fire behind it.

Grace blushed as he let her slip fall and he placed his hands around her bare waist and moved slowly up and down her back with a fiery hot touch that sent Grace panting. John pulled away and caressed the side of her head with his right hand while his left kept her close to him. His eyes wondered over her face and back to her eyes.

" We do not have to do this tonight. I can wait, but if we go any further I may not be able to stop. So you have to tell me now." John whispered lovingly to her, Grace only responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his deeply.

Their tongues battling each other for dominance as John edged her backwards until something hard hit her knees causing her to buckle and fall backwards; breaking the kiss. As she landed on the bed the Rose petals bounced softly as she gasped. John was instantly lifting her to make sure she was completely on the bed and hovered over her before capturing her mouth with his again, where he quickly took dominance.

He trailed delicate kisses down her jawline as his hand skimmed down her right side and down to her knee as he hooked underneath it. He moved his lips down to her neck and kissed trying to find that one spot, when he found it she moan softly and he smirked against her.

He trailed his tongue over her warm skin as her hands tangled themselves into his long hair that was now messed up. Grace let out a moan mixed with a howl of pain when John bite down hard, drawing blood upon her sweet spot. Shivers rippled through her as he kissed her fresh wound and growled possessively and moved so his face was in line with her.