Update//Z+H

@TheShadeRoom

Okay time to let the people in on the tea over the week

Okay time to let the people in on the tea over the week. But first lets catch up, yeah?

Famous YouTuber, Zayn 25 years of age, returns from his long break from visiting his family in the UK. Now before he left he had over 30,000,000 million subscribers on YouTube. While he was gone that number grew drastically to over 100,000,000. He is seriously the King, but that's just for right now. 

Harry Styles, only 22 years old into his career, has been on the rise. While Zayn went on his break, Harry's subscribers started to grow also. He started of with less than 100,000 and he currently has more than 80,000,000 million. Is that a miracle or pure talent. 

Now the week started off smooth with Harry announcing a video this Friday. All was well until Gigi 23, commented with "I can't believe my baby's "best friends' are traders and to this Rugrat". Now Harry did not comment nor reply back but one of his best friends did saying "Irrelevant. that's it. That's the comment." Minutes  later Gigi's comment was deleted but word definitely spread across the internet. Via Instagram. 

The next day Zayn came on Instagram to announce his return and also a new video that would be posted this Friday as well. There was so people in the comments asking other's if they peeped the day, as it's the same day Harry will be posting. A user commented "But Zee another Youtuber is posting Friday, stuck between two worlds." Zayn replied, "Oh well..... their loss".

A day after that Kendall Jenner posted a picture of her and Harry caption asking somebody to get her a feature on Harry's channel. Gigi, which is one of Kendall's best friends, replies, "Why when you could just ask Zayn." This comment lead to Louis Tomlinson telling Zayn to get his girlfriend. All Zayn said was "That's rude". Later on a fan commented, "Yess we need this collab @harrstyles". Harry replied saying that "he's not sure and that according to Gigi, she should ask Zayn". Then Zayn replied saying that's a great idea. Harry then said settled then. After that nobody else commented nor interacted but that doesn't stop the internet from going crazy. 

Tell us your thoughts on this weeks events

@badhabit I feel like Gigi should mind her damn business

@trueself I don't really think any of this is exciting... at all.....who are these people??

@user8472486 ZAYN WILL ALWAYS BE KING NO MATTER WHAT. 

@zquad hm the shaderoom is usually shady, must have a new writer