Update// Z

@shaderoom

Welcome back! Guy's today the tea is hot

Welcome back! Guy's today the tea is hot. It starts when Zarry blows Twitter up bey sitting next to each other but no one not even me expected the unexpected friendship.

On a mutual friend, Louis Tomlinson's, YouTube was a video of a group of friends playing never have I ever, drunkenly, might I add. The first question Tomlinson asked was, 'Never have I ever sang karaoke.' Making Harry voice that it wasn't fair because half the room was filled with singers/ artists. Zayn decided to slide his input on it adding a nickname that reportly only Styles close friends call him, curly.

A question soon was asked if anyone had ever faked a orgasm, to which much shade was throw, Zayn drunk. Louis then made a remark staying, 'Wow. Image having the chance to fuck Zayn Malik and have him fake an orgasm.' Which is true. That would be devastating. Now though no one heard nor could making out Zayn's reply, people noticed the glace he gave to his long-term, on again off again girlfriend.

No wait?! Please it gets better!!

Now! The tea is boil!

Something nobody suspected was said. Zayn is bisexual?! We lads have a chonce. A question asked if you have ever been with the same sex, Zayn drunk! He then proceeded to tell the story of having sex with a nerd in his high school days.

Sexy as fuck?! We know! Somebody else that knows, decided to speak it. You guessed it! Mr. Harry Styles! Styles just said what we were all think, 'Okay, that's hot as fuck. The nerd and the bad boy, it's giving Wattpad.' Nothing but facts Haz!

After, it was soon the end of the video, but a little lightweight got to drunk and nauseous. Harry ended up running out the room with Zayn trailing behind him.

I honestly have no problem with Zarry, it's adorable and I'm all here for it! Are you?