irl-H

Louis walks into Harry's bedroom with Liam behind him. 

"What the hell?! Have you guys never heard of knocking?" Harry say pulling up his skinny jeans and buttoning them.

"Have you ever heard of a lock?" Louis replied rolling his eyes. "How are you still not ready, we are going to be late?" Louis says diving on his bed.

"Oh, is he dressing to impress a certain someone?" Liam asking smirking while taking a seat on the edge. 

"No. No way. And I told you that I don't like him anymore." Harry said blushing while throwing on his pink polka-dot button up on. 

"Whoa, you like somebody? Who? Tell me please!" Louis shot up.

"No, I liked someone. Past tense. And you don't know because you talk to much." Harry said buttoning up all but four buttons at the top. 

"I won't say anything. Swear." Louis says pouting.

Harry looks towards Liam and back at Louis then sighs. "I used to like Luke. It was a long time ago but it doesn't matter now." Harry said spraying his hair and tossing it.

"Oh. That's disappointing. I could have seen that coming a mile away. With all the flirting and giggles. I thought you would say someone like Zayn." Louis said laying back down on the bed. 

"Do not say that name in this house." Harry said putting on his rings.

"Haz, just because you don't like his girlfriend, does not mean you have to dislike him. He is a really cool person." Liam said leaning back on his elbows. 

"I'm not saying that I dislike him. Completely that is." Harry said going into the closet for shoes and coming back out. "Ready to go?"

𓃰

"Hey can I get everyone's attention!" Yelled Niall on top of the coffee table in the living room. 

"Babe, don't break that." Shawn yelled from the crowd.

By this time everyone was buzzed, drunk, or shit-faced. Zany and Harry haven't been near nor seen each other. Until...

"I won't. I just want to thank everyone for coming out tonight and I want to  welcome Zayn back properly!" Niall yelled raising the drink in his hand while everyone cheered.

"Kenz! Go get me a drink!" Harry yelled over the music totally wasted

"Noooo. You've had enough. Now go get me a drink." Kendall said just as drunk as Harry.

"Fine. Fine!" Harry said pouting standing up. He made his way to the kitchen in the fridge for two beers.

When he bent over to get the beer someone knocked into the door of the fridge making it knock into Harry. The two beers hit the floor making glass and liquid go everywhere.

"Aw man! Those was the last ones." Harry whined leaning on the kitchen island. His eyes feeling to heavy to open but as soon as he heard the accent his eyes widen.

"Shit! Sorry bruh." Zayn said tipsy but not as drunk as everyone else.

"That was so mean of you, geez!" Harry said crossing his arms and pouting.

"I'll get you another, chill." Zayn said with an amused smiling knowing exactly who he was talking to.

"That was the last one." Harry said rolling his eyes.

Zayn took a second to look him over. Noticing the way some of his long brown locks stuck to his forehead. And his slouched posture and adorable pout. His long legs and thick thighs in black skinny's, having no idea how he managed to get in them. His tattooed chest showing.

Sexyyy. Zayn thought.

"Well I can make it up to you, if you'd like?" Zayn said stepping closer to Harry, forgetting about the glass on the floor.

"How would you do that?" Harry asked quietly looking up at Zayn through his eyelashes.

Zayn placed his hands on each side of Harry's waist and leaned into his ear. Not knowing if it was the alcohol talking he whispered.

"Come with me to find out." Zayn whispered slowly and pulled away enough to look at Harry's face.

"Hm, how would your evil girlfriend of the west feel if I came with you." Harry asked slurring some of his words.

"Do we have to tell her?" Zayn asked putting his hands on Harry's waist.

"Look, I don't sleep with competition." Harry said trying to get away from Zayn.

"Hey hey. Who said we were competition. We can be friends, yeah?" Zayn asked rocking Harry side to side barely.

"We could but I only have sexy friends." Harry said then looked Zayn up and down slowly.

"Am I not sexy enough darling?" Zayn asked faking a pout.

"I mean, your good enough. I guess." Harry said.

"Amazing. I love making new friends." Zayn said putting his chin on Harry's shoulder and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hm, well I need to get back to my friend Kendall. I'll see you, yeah?" Harry said.

"Sure. Phone?" Zayn asked with his hand out.

They exchanged phone numbers, Zayn texting himself just in case.

"Bye darling." Zayn said as Harry stumbled away.