YouTube-Z

"Oi bebes" Zayn says rolling over in his bed as if he just woke up.

🎶I only call you when it's half-past five

The only time that I'll be by your side

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah

I only call you when it's half-past five

The only time I'd ever call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe🎶

Zayn sits the camera on his island in the kitchen and sighs while taking a sip of coffee

"Alright. So l'm back if you didn't get the news a couple days ago." He says taking another drink.

"Let's get into why I left in the first place. I know I just kinda left without much explanation, yeah?"

𓃰

Zayn is seen sitting at a desk in his green game chair.

"Well, damn how should I start this" He says with a light chuckle.

"Okay," he says with a clap of his hands, "So, at the time I just felt like I needed time apart from the internet. I wanted to spend more time with my family and my girlfriend. I was not physically health or even mentally. So I definitely needed a break. And the height of my fame back them was pretty suffocating. I had a lot of anxiety. And lots of thought about self harm. It was all just difficult to cope with."

Zayn wasn't looking at the camera anymore and he was fiddling with his fingers. "Shit, I should have put a trigger warning at the beginning. It's fine, I wouldn't being going into detail about anything. Just know that I am fine and healthy now."

𓃰

He looks back up at the camera and smiles. "Okay, you guys can expect lots of updates, I am going to be a lot more active. Also I heard that some one was trying to take my place. Yeah, no way that's happening." He mutter the last sentence.

"Anyways! I will see you guys later. Love you!"

Zayn's hand covers the camera and outro.

𓃰

🎶I'ma let you know and keep it simple

Tryna keep it up don't seem so simple

I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you

And you gon' have to do it at my tempo

Always tryna send me off to rehab

Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf

I'm just tryna live life for the moment

And all these motherfuckers want a relapse🎶

                                      100m views

100m views

90,000,000 Likes 10,000,000 Dislikes