Update// H&Z

@shaderoom

On Zayn Malik's recent Youtube video, with his week-long collaboration with Harry Styles, the boys find themselves playing Smash or Pass and Kiss, Marry, Kill that's are celeb addition

They did start the video with a lovely view of Harry Styles and then Zayn shirtless. Watching the video you can gather how attracted Harry was to Zayn, especially when he's shirtless. 

Two people into the Smash or Pass portion Zayn decides to make things spicey, saying "If you choose to smash you have to say what you think the best part of it will be, and if you say pass tell us what their most unattractive feature is," Quite the feature to add but definitely more steamy. We'll just enter how that went for you guys,

Zayn:  Idris Elba

Harry: God I am so in love with that man. Smash and the best part would be hearing his voice in my ear. Oh I just got the chills 

Harry: Lemme ask some. Kendall Jenner

Wild pick Haz. Zayn did pass and had to say her most unattractive feature was her best friend and looked at Harry. These two, are just adorable!

What immediately made harry stop laughing was when Zayn choose Caroline Flack. If you don't know about the history between Harry Styles and Caroline Flack click the link. He did answer smash and his reasons made fans go wild in the comments.

"Fine, smash because I like that thing she does with her tongue,"  

They then moved on to Kiss, Marry, and Kill. In one round Harry got Aladdin, Peter Pan, and Winnie the Pooh. Listen to this,

Harry: Marry Aladdin because he looks most like you. Kiss Mr. Pan and kill my mate the Pooh

And he isn't wrong, many fans agreed in the comments but does this mean Harry Styles would smash Zayn? *smirking emoji*

Next, Harry decides to list one of Zayn's exes, Perrie Edwards. End the end he killed Perrie and stated it was nothing personal. The game goes on and on till the last question Harry asked is "Putin, Kin Jong-un, and Donald Trump" making Zayn Malik end the video.

@shaderoom

Harry Styles' latest Youtube video was nothing less than chaotic

Harry Styles' latest Youtube video was nothing less than chaotic. It started off with a mutual friend of theirs, Louis Tomlinson, stating that it might be a short video because the two partners would be 'fucking' and how Harry can't take Zayn before his boyfriend, Liam Payne covered his mouth. Styles then revealed that it was going to be a Touch My Body challenge. 

It starts off light with Harry blindfolded and touching Zayn's abs. He did say spine, so when it was revealed that he was touching Zayn's abs, the look on his face was great. The whole video was steamy in every day possible. 

Next was Zayn's turn to be blindfolded. Harry decides to put his finger in between his toes to which Zayn replied about how tight and warm it felt. He did end up getting it right and said that it was either his toes or his asshole.

After they switched places and Zayn simply put Harry's finger on the bone of his knee. Harry questioned him, asking why he had a boner, this guy. He was correct though, not boner but he guessed knee.

The last body part was for Zayn. Harry decided to play mind games, making Zayn think he took his pants off. Harry chooses to put Zayn's finger on the inside of his cheek. Not many people know but the inside of our cheeks is the tissue that is down there so it feels the same. Zayn got it wrong and end up taking a shot.