irl- H

It has been two weeks since the party Niall and Shawn threw for the one and only Zayn Malik. Damn his name is like gold. Anyways, Louis invited me and some other close friends for a youtube video of his. He said something about playing never had I ever and getting shit-faced. So I'm definitely in. He wanted us to be there by 7 pm and it's currently 5:47 in the afternoon. 

I walk into my bathroom and undress hoping in the shower to get ready. When I get out I walk to my closet and pick out a black and white button-up shirt, black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, and my iconic fedora hat. I pull out some socks and my brown Chelsea boots. I walk to my bathroom and open the second drawer where my jewelry is. I put on my cross neckless and fill my fingers with rings I've collected over the years. I spray my hair with oil that makes my curls bounce more and run my fingers through it and slide my hat over my head. 

On the way to Louis' and Liam's house, I start to wonder if Zayn's going to be there. I never forgot about that night and all the things he said. We haven't even texted each other. We only communicate on social media and I try to avoid that as much as possible. I mean maybe I have a tiny crush on him. But it's really tiny. Even if I did he's 'happy' with Gigi. 

I pull into the driveway of their house and see familiar cars in the driveway. I step out and walk up the steps to the door. I ring the bell and check my phone for the time seeing it was 6:55 pm. I start to ring the doorbell constantly until  I came face to face with a pissed Louis. 

"Hey, Lou bear!" I smiled kissing his cheek and walking past him to stand in the foyer. 

"Only Harry would try and be fashionably late. I changed my mind. I'm going to live stream it on Youtube." Louis said shutting the door

"That's fine. who all is here?" Harry asked as Louis lead him to the living room space where everyone was. 

"Guys Harry's here!" Louis announced making their head's turn.

Observing the room I saw  Niall and Shawn on the sectional part of the couch. On the love seat were Ashton and Liam while Louis sat on Liam. Calum and Ariana sat on the love seat across from them with Michael on the floor between Calum's legs. Zayn and Gigi were on the couch where Niall and Shawn were. Kendall sat on a pillow in front of the small coffee table beside Luke. Selena was in a bean bag by Kendall. Justin was on a stool between the couches of Shawn and Ashton.  The only seat left was in between Zayn and Niall. At least I'll be by my best friend.

"Hey everybody!" I said making my way over to the seat and last down.

"Finally Harold!" Louis said standing to set up the camera. 

"Hazza, why so late?" Kendall asked. 

"Traffic! I swear I left the house at like 6:15." I said leaning into Niall as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

He's the only person I've told about that night. 

I look over as I feel eyes on me and notice that Gigi was glaring at me. I gave her a confused look and ook at Zayn to see him glaring at Niall's arm which made me blush. I look away and look forward to Luke.

"Lukey!" I smiled lunged into his arms making us fall over onto the floor with me on top of him. 

"Hazza!" He said kissing my forehead, nose, cheeks, and eyes. 

I giggle and stand up to sit back by Niall as Louis walks back over to us.

"Alright, so I've invited many friends here, some against my will," Louis said looking over a Gigi, "and we'll be playing never have I ever. Now instead of Putting our fingers down, if we did it then we'll take a shot. Can someone get the glasses and tequila from the kitchen?"