YouTube-H

"Hey, lovers! MuahhhHHHHH" Harry says and falls into the camera.

🎶 Pussy talented, it do cartwheels

And he pay 'cause he like how that part feel (yuh)

Pussy give speeches, heartfelt

Said the pussy really talk like it Garfield (it do)

Said I got a way with my lips

Poker face, daddy, you know I don't play with my chips (mmm)

Play with my food, play with my tits 🎶

"Hello babes!" Harry says waving at the camera

"Dude, where's your silverware?!" A voice far from the camera says.

"It's where it's always been." Harry yells back. "Hurry up!"

"Geez, okay." The voice says sounding closer.

"Like I was saying-"

"You wasn't saying anything-"

"Shhh! Like I was saying." Harry said smiling sweetly. "Let's welcome our guest for today, Kendall Jenner!"

"Hey guys!" Kendall says sitting next to Harry on the couch with a yogurt.

"Okay so today we will be doing a Q and A. I have some questions to ask on my phone as well as Kendall."

As Harry speaks, the camera zooms in slowly on Kendall picking at the fruit in her yogurt.

𓃰

"Okay, I'll go first." Harry says setting hot fries aside.

"Wait, do we both answer the question?" Kendall asks

"Yes, Yes we do Ken" Harry says. "Alright I got one. What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex?"

"Ohhh. That's a good one. That's a very good one. I'd say----" Kendall says holding the y longer than necessarily. "Honestly, I'd check my length."

Harry busted out laughing. "Your dick size? Okay. I would like, masturbate." He says with a straight face looking at Kendall.

30 seconds later they fell out laughing

𓃰

"Alright. What don't you like about me?" Kendall asks.

"Oh, I like this one. Um, I don't like how you fart and blame it on someone else. That's annoying. And when you push things to much, that's annoying. I don't like when you ramble because your voice gets all high because your nervous. I also hate, and I mean hate when you-"

"Harry! Damn, just one." Kendall says rolling her eyes while Harry muttered a sorry. "Something I don't like about you is when you would take jokes to personal. Not really much to not like about you"

"Aw babe, thanks" Harry hugs her. "Next. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?"

"Oh gosh, let me think. Oh this is going to be embarrassing. Okay so at Louis birthday party earlier this year you know how a lot of people were there and it was wild, and everyone was drunk off their ass."

"Yeah, amazing time. Get to it!" Harry says. He crosses his legs, facing Kendall, munching on his chips.

"Alright, so let me clarify, I was drunk." Kendall says looking at the camera. "So I was with Gigi on the couch drinking having fun talking as usual. Then I look up to see Ashton's shirt off--"

"Woah, Ashton?! Like 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton?" Harry asks gasping.

"Yes, what other Ashton. Anyway. He was shirtless when I looked up and I was just staring at him all over and then when I looked back at his face he was staring at me then I looked away." She said.

"Wow that's cute!" Harry said giggling as Kendall blushed and hid her smile from the camera. "There was the time when we first met that I was checking you out. You was the first girl to make me question my sexuality."

"Aw, I'm honored." Kendall said as light laughter filled the room.

"Okay what and who was your worst celeb to come in contact with?" Harry asks.

"Oh. This is exclusive. Mine was with Bella." Harry gasped.

"But isn't that-"

"Yeah. I don't even know why. Maybe she was having a bad day but she was beyond rude when we met. Probably like 2 years ago when I met G. And that honestly made me want to rethink hanging out with G."

"Whoa, that is exclusive." I'd say mine is with Gigi. I don't know her, never got the chance to. But this one time at one of your party's last year I saw her in the kitchen, so walked up to her and she gave me this disgusted look. Made a comment about my outfit, which was pretty feminine so I thought she was homophobic. Then like half of her closest friends are queer so i'm not sure now."

"Damn that's crazy. I'm going to need a glass of wine after that." Kendall sighed heavily.

"Yeah let's do that." Harry said then faced towards the camera. "Alright guys, hope you liked the video. Give it a thumbs up, subscribe and turn on those notifications. All of Kendall's social will be linked below. Have an amazing day babes! Muah!" Harry kisses the camera

𓃰

🎶 Boy, this pussy talk English, Spanish and French

Boy, this pussy talk Euros, Dollars and Yens

Boy, this pussy talk Bentleys, Rovers and Benz

Boy, this pussy fly private to islands, to M's

Boy, this pussy talk Birkin, Gucci, Chanel

Boy, this pussy talk Louis, Pucci, YSL

Boy, this pussy make movies, wetter than a whale

Boy, this pussy be choosing, draft, NFL 🎶

80m views

78,000,000 Likes 2,000,000 Dislikes