II. WILBURS STREAM

JANUARY 20TH 2021

"IM HOME." She yelled as she walked though the front door, though not a peep was heard though out the house.

She tossed her charger onto the couch and walked into the kitchen. She sighed as noticed that the house was so quiet it was loud. She hated when her mom was gone, it was always quiet in the house, too quiet.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket to call someone. She couldn't call basically anyone because they were all doing a big lore stream. She could call wilbur but he would evidently also have to leave because he would too, have to jone tommy and tubbos stream.

She put her phone down face up on the kitchen counter, she walked to the cupbord to grab a cup out, she stood on her tippy toes still not being able to reach the glass. Her parents definitely blessed her with being short, 5'3 was short compared to the real life giants she was friends with.

Juniper gave up on trying to grab the glass from the top shelf, she instead grabbed her phone off the kitchen counter, grabbed the charger she tossed on the couch and went up stairs to her room.

She landed on calling George because she knew he was not gonna be in the lore stream, because he never was.

"GEORGE." She yelled as he answered the phone as she had the phone pointed at her face which she didn't do often

"JUNIPER." he yelled back

"Im bored. And everybody else is streaming with tommy and tubbo for the big lore stream."

"Oh shit that was today." He remembered

"Its fine just tell your boyfriend that you slept though it." She joked, he rolled his eyes at the joke

"Why do you even hate each other?"

"Because." He sighed at the impossible girl.

HOURS LATER !

After Tommy And tubbos stream, wilbur was doing a just chatting stream and juniper had tagged along as per usual.

"Will you are a giant shut up." She told him

"Okay but like, I have met people that are taller than me. Im like the average height for men." He argued

"WHO HAVE YOU MET THAT'S TALLER THAN YOU I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW," she yelled "actually hold on im gonna look up something real quick," the sound of her typing, very aggressively, played though out Wilbur's earbuds. "THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A MALE IS 5'9 KARL IS TALLER THAN THAT YOU IDIOT."

"okay well i still have meet people taller than me." He told her

"WHO? FUCKING SLENDER MAN?" She yelled

"Anyways moving on." He said trying to change the subject.

"Play me music." She said knowing he was tuning his guitar at the moment.

"No." He told her in a monotone voice

"Okay rude." She joked

"Lets talk about..," he thought for a moment them gasped "lets talk about how you lived in America for a while when you a kid."

"Okay, fuck off," She laughed at him because he knew she hated it. She looked over at his chat," yes chat i lived in America for um..., give me a minute im fucking stupid."

"Anyways while shes trying to figure out basic math, i will tell you what I-"

"I lived in Florida for nine years. And when i moved back to the uk people though i had a speech impediment because i had sounded both british and American, and i can do an ON POINT american accent."

"Thats not flex." He told her

"Yes it is. And at least I don't sound like a have a nasal problem when I say money in an American accent."

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I WAS SICK THAT WEEK." He yelled

"YOU LAIR YOU WERE NOT." She yelled back

"Im gonna call Phil and tell him you are being mean to me." He spat at her

"do it. He likes me more than you." She bickered

Wilbur gasped loudly, "IS NOT TRUE."

"Is to."

"In not."

"Is to."

"im gonna call him and tell him you called me a liar."

"Oh so your a snitch now?"

"This isnt fair."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO SNITCH ON ME."

"You are annoying."

"Get over it."

Mars speaks
My cat keeps attacking my feet under my blanket, Im sueing