VI.DICK HEAD

MAY 1ST

"Hi tommys chat!" Juniper said while entering the room. She had sun glasses and a mask on again because he had his face cam on. Juniper cam and sat next to him.

"Chat guess who we hung out with yesterday!" Tommy said excitedly "we hung out with gogy-"

"And wilbur soot!" She cut him off

"And more people but you guys will see that in the vlog." He told his chat

"Yall the vlog is going to be so good I cant wait."

"I have never heard anybody switch from a country accent to a british one as fast as you."

"Well Tommy that's what happens when you live in Florida for 8 ish years."  Tommy rolled his eyes at the older girl and began to close out his tabs and made his face cam bigger.

"Okay chat, this is where were gonna end. I think im gonna go eat dinner with juniper and watch a movie or something."

"Bye chat!" Juniper said while he was ending his stream. As soon as it was over he stood up from his chair and said,

"I need to go take a poo." She rolled her eyes at the insufferable boy.

Right as his door closed his phone began to ring she flipped it over to see dream was calling him.

"Ew," she said underneath her breath. She let it ring until he hung up, but he called again, and again, the fourth time he called him she answered it.

"Hey tommy I need to talk to you about lo-"

"Not tommy." She said cutting him off

"Ew," he said in realization is to who it was "why you? Wheres tommy?"

"Ew you too. And he's in the bathroom right now."

"Can you give him a message for me or something?" He asked with a restless tone.

"No."

"God you're fucking no help."

"Not for you. Can i go now I don't know how much longer i can stand you ear bleeding voice." He laughed sarcastically at her

"Yeah cause im the one with a annoying voice. SURE." He said

"Bye you dick head." She said before she hung up. She rolled her eyes and but tommy's phone back on the desk.

HOURS LATER !

Juniper had gone home around an hour after the phone call with dream happened. It was now around 9pm in Nottingham and George was blowing her phone up while she was asleep.

"Oh my god," Juniper said very groggily as her phone kept going off. She reached underneath her pillow to grab it to see ten text messages from George

IMESSAGES !

Dreams bbg🤡
Juniper come stream with me on my alt

JUNIPER

DID YOU DIE!?

OMG

JUNIPER

ARE YOU ASLEEP

I hope you died 😁

JUNE

ANSWER ME OMG

I WILL PLAN YOUR FUNERAL BRB ❗❗

Dream stan😍
What the actual fuck.

I was sleeping you asshole

And i was having a good dream to 🙁

Dreams bbg🤡
I don't care about your dream you muffin fuck

Dream stan😍
OH MY GOD GEORGE DONT SAY THAT ITS A 👹bad word👹

Dreams bbg🤡
JUST GET ON THE VC WITH ME AND PLAY BED WARS WITH ME

Dream Stan😍
Be there in like 10 mins !!!

Dreams bbg🤡
Good.

IRL !

Juniper kicked her blankets off and walked up to her set up.

The one thing that George.... Failed to mention, was dream was too on the vc with him.

Yeah he didn't want to tell her on purpose, but all of there friends did this to them. All of them. And they thought they were fucking comedians when they did.

"Hi Geo- ew."

"Why is she here?" He asked George

"Because you guys are two of my best friends not counting sapnap."

"Im not playing bed wars with him he's ass at the game."

"Hes not even playing hes here just to talk."

"Even better im gonna be off all game because im going to be hearing a blood curdling voice everytime he forms words."

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Dream asked her

"Can you just suck my dick?"

"Can you get a fucking life?"

"Can you just stop being an ass hole to me shut up?"

Nova speaks
I have way to much fun writing this book