XIV. FINE

JUNE 16TH

"Hey, Junie. Wake up." Clay whispered to her as he gently

"Mh?" She asked taking her head off his shoulder

"Your mom is leaving, you can stay here if you want though." He told her

"Um...yeah I will stay here."

"Do you wanna sleep in my room? I can sleep on the couch." He asked as he took the blanket that his mother had placed on them off.

"No don't be stupid you can sleep in your room I will just sleep on the floor." She told him

"No. I will sleep on the floor you take the bed." He argued

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Okay come with me i will show you where my room is." He said as he got up from the couch, she followed behind following him up the stairs.

He made himself a bed on the floor while she got his. There was tension in the air, you could cut it with a knife.

Junie sighed and at up from his bed resting her head on the head board.

"Clay," she said softly in hopes that he was still awake, she saw his silhouette sit up and turn the light on, "I cant sleep."

"Me either." He said as a sigh

"Come sit up here with me."

And he did.

He sat right next to her as the dim desk light lit up the whole room.

"Have you ever loved someone before?" Juniper asked him, he was quiet for a moment, then he sighed.

"There was this one girl. She lit the room with just her room with just a smile, but we lived in two different worlds. She was and still is arguably the prettiest girl i have ever met," she cuaght on to what he was saying, it would take a complete idiot to not get it, "But. Like I said, we lived in separate worlds. One lived the most perfect life ever never had a struggle, and the other lived a a scary life, hopeing everyone would be better then the rest. Then she moved away."

A tear fell from her eye and the only thing she could do was put her head on his shoulder.

"You are to amazing for this world." She told him

When Juniper woke up that next morning, she felt weighted down. A smile crept onto her face as she realized why.

Her and clay had fell asleep cuddleing. He had his arm wrapped around her,  tightly As she had her back twords him.

"Clay," she said softly trying yo wake him up, all he did was groan and tighten his grip around her waist "clay you have to let me go so i can get up." She giggled out

"No. Go back to sleep," He told her lowly, she sighed not knowing how to convince him to get up. She looked at him and took in his features how perfect his nose was, how long his eyelashes are, everything. "You're stareing."

"Well maybe if you let me go i wouldn't be," She told him fastly, he sighed and let her go, "thank god." She said underneath her breath as he let her go

"Mh?" He asked as he sat up

"Nothing." She said shaking her head she turned around to say something but she was met with a half naked clay, her lips were partly open as she store at his perfectly toned abs, yeah she saw them yesterday, but it felt more real now.

"You're starring again." He said with out turning around, she picked up her phone off the floor and pressed her lips together.

"Im just gonna go find your sister now." She said fastly as she walked out the door and down the stairs to find the younger girl.

Once she reached the kitchen juniper was met with the two teenagers eating cereal while siting at the counter.

"Im supposed to bring you both home. And Marlee you said something about going thrifting today, do you wanna go?" Juniper asked as she walked to the other side of the kitchen counter.

"Yeah but can you drop us off first? Because i need to change." Marlee laughed out

"Yeah of course, let me go say bye to clay and i'll meet you guys in the car,"  Junie said excusing her self and walking back upstairs to see clay back asleep, she sighed.

She walked over to the bed and flicked him in forehead, he flinched awake, "what the fuck?" He said rubbing his temple, "Im going back to your mums." She told him

"Do you want me to take you?" He asked her

"No its fine, but im bringing Noah and Marlee home."

"Okay, i'll probably be over there later."

"BYE LOSER!" She called as she walked down the stairs

Mars speaks
Drama coming soon💪🏻💪🏻