I. I THINK HE KNOWS

JUNE 19TH

Juniper didn't get home till 4 in the morning. She was originally going to ask Tommy's mom if she could pick her up but she decided against it.

Once she got her luggage she walked out of the airport to find the much taller boy that she is friends with.

She stood on her tippy toes looking around the parking lot for him she smile came onto her face as they both saw each other at the same time.

"Hi will," she said muffled into his chest as she hugged him tightly. "I have... So much to tell you."

Once they got back to the car juniper explained everything to wilbur, everything. From her and clay kissing to clay being dream to how they first met.

And it felt like something had been lifted off her shoulders, she kept that secret for years. And it felt good to finally be able to tell someone the full story.

"So your telling me, your childhood best friend and crush, that you couldnt talk about and then fell in love with because is a family friend. Is dream?" Wilbur asked her

"Yeah. And I have no clue what to do because I really like him." Juniper told him

"Have you told tommy any of this?" He questioned

"Only the stuff that i put in the group chat. Your the first person who i have ever told the entire story to."

"I think you should-" wilbur got cut off by his phone ringing. It was connected to his car speaker so she could hear who was calling him. "hold on." He said as he answered the call.

He let out a small, kind of awkward laugh before he answered it, "... Hey dream."

Junipers face dropped and her eyes widened. She was fucked. The only way out of this one was saying absolutely fucking nothing and praying that wilbur wouldn't say a word about her being right next to him in the car.

"I have a... Weird question. But you cant question why im asking you okay?" He said slowly making sure he understood his clear instructions.

"Okay. What's up?" He asked confused and egger to know why it was so secretive.

"Does juniper have freckles, kind of a gap in between her teeth, and she use to be ginger."

Her body tensed. He knew. How the hell could he know she kept it so well hidden. Thier was no possible way for him find that out, at least that's what juniper thought.

She wanted to say something to tell him she was in the car but she didn't. How could she?

She looked over at Wilbur and he was just as shocked as she was. "Yeah that's all true." Wilbur told him hesitantly

"Okay," dream said with a sigh, " thank you bye wilbur."

"Bye?" Wilbur said before he hung up

"WHAT. THE. ACTUALLY. FUCK." Juniper yelled in shock

"I think he knows juniper." Wilbur said with a slight laugh

"Well yeah no shit." She said still in shock

SIX HOURS LATER!

A few hours back, wilbur dropped off juniper at the hospital then from there phill had picked her up.

She was going to stay at Phill's for the day because it was only 5 minutes from the hospital.

"PHILL!" Juniper yelled slightly as she was siting on his couch next to kristen.

"Jesus fuck you sound like tommy," He said as he walked in the room, "oh yeah does he know your here?"

She shook her head with a tight lipped smile. "You and will should go out and get him then come back." Kristen suggested while she shrugged.

"Yeah we talked about that we might, because i really don't want to drive like 2 hours every day so." Juniper said laughing

"What did you want me for again?" Phill asked

"Oh yeah," she said renumbering "okay so I need... Advice? On a... Guy."

"Oh lord." Kristen and Philza both said at the same time sigh.

"Go on," phill told her

"So when I lived in the us there was this boy. He was my best friend, but we couldn't hang out out of school because of my psycho father," she told them "well I moved and never heared of him again. Then when i went out there for that wedding, there was that guy that my mon kept saying i would like. And it turns out it was him."

"Awe." Kristen said

"Thats cool, but it seems good why do you need advise?" Phill asked again
And
"Just wait," she told them, "we kissed and like slept in the same bed. But then two days ago i met up with sapnap and i realized that it was the same house that was the guys. And the guys name was clay."

"So you kissed the guy you hate... Thats fun." Phill laughed and kristen kicked him in the leg

"But I don't know what to do. He knows too because he called will while I was in the car with him and asked him a bunch if question about what I looked like."

"Looks like you have a good old case of enemies to lovers." Phill said, and juniper cringed at the way he said it.

Nova speaks
Anyways, go read my ashray book !!