XII. BYE TOM

JUNE 15TH

When the two got back to the house, kylie was there. And she was ecstatic to see Juniper.

"Oh my god. The last time I saw you, you were a baby." She said while cooing her, Juniper laughed

"Its good to meet you." She told her, Kylie looked back at her younger brother. Clay was leaned up against the door Frame smileing at the two girls interaction but also patently waiting yo be able to talk to Junie again.

Her and Kylie talked for a few minutes until her phone rang, she sighed as she knew if she didn't answer it he would just keep calling back.

"I will be back," she said as she answered her phone, she walked out the front door and sat on red and white striped porch swing "what tommy?"

"Come back home." He whined

"As if my mom would let me." She laughed

"Im so bored." He told her

"Then go cry or something."

"What if I die from not seeing you."

"You will be okay tom."

"How is that guy? Is he ugly?"

"Hes.... Good looking I guess."

"Oh you so like him."

"I have known him one day, leave me alone."

"JUNIE, DINNERS DONE." Lucy called

"I will call you later okay?"

"Bye june."

"Bye tom."

HOURS LATER !

Once everyone was done eating dinner the two mothers and the bride, sent the children which somehow included both clay and junie, to the basement. They played mario cart eight for an hour until Marlee had the bright idea to have them play just dance 2019.

But thirty minutes in she was exhausted and needed water from upstairs. So she left the three siblings to go get some.

She walked up the stairs and could here her mom talking lowly to the other women.

"I can tell he likes her." Lucy said

"I think he does. I just cant say the same for her. I hope he does something fast before you guys leave." Mary told her

"I just think its a little weird y'know. They haven't even known each other a full day and they are all ready going on secret walks with each other."

she walked in, pretending she didn't hear them. "hey mom, did you get any bottled water?"

mary whipped around, praying that juniper didn't hear anything. "oh yeah— there in the cooler."

"alright..." she snickered, walking out of the kitchen.. but bumping into something in the process.

Mars speaks
Its 930 and im going to bed, finally have a good schedule