IV. REHEARSAL DINNER

JUNE 25TH

it was five days later. And Junipers plane had just landed in Orlando. Kylie, the bride to be, picked up Junie from the airport.

They were both glad that they actually got a moment to talk with just them before she had to go again.

Because tonight was the rehearsal dinner. Which meant that the day after would be the wedding. And after the wedding was the day her and her mom would go back to the UK.

She had nothing else worse going on then now, so she decided fuck it, she would tell Kylie.

"Y'know that one streamer that your brother hates?" She asked kylie looked at her confused

"Which one?" She said with a slight laugh

"Juniper."

"Yeah why?"

"Thats me." She said laughing trying to make it less awkward

" oh shit," Kylie said with wide eyes "does clay know?"

"He's known since the day I left."

LATER !

at the rehearsal dinner of course junie got sat infront of dream. Because the world hates her.

Marlee was next to her and she only talked to her. Every so often she would glance over at dream to catch him staring right back at her.

She excused herself from the table to use the restroom. But at the venue they were at had vending machines outside of them. So when she walked out of course dream was getting something from them.

She walked away as humanly possible and went back to the dinner table wanting to just avoid him at every given chance.

As soon as they got back to the Johnson's house Juniper went to the room she was staying at before she left. But her mom came in the room madly.

"What did you do?" Her mom asked her

"What?" juniper questioned rightfully confused

"You and clay haven't talked all night," she spat at her "what did you do."

juniper didn't answer at first. Not even knowing how to tell her why.

"Mom clays dream." Lucy's mouth flew open in shook and suddenly it all made sense to the mother.

Mars speaks
N

ext chapter </3