XIII. SWIMING

June 15th

"Oh shit sorry," clay said as she tripped over him, and they were now in a rather awkward position. The door had shut, so that left him practically having her pinned against the wall. ( get that wap girl 😛 -jazzie ) "oh no, that was entirely my fault.. i wasn't looking where i was going." a nervous laugh fell out, as her and clay met each other's gaze.

"has anyone ever said you have the prettiest eyes?" she whispered, mesmerizing every detail of his face. "yea, but it means something when you say it." he mumbled, letting his eyes droop down to her mouth.

juniper let her eyes roam his face carefully, noting every freckle and how they scattered all around his nose. and how he had a scar above his eyebrow from a fence he jumped, running from the police.

clay inhaled her scent, trying to remember this moment forever. he looked down at her, she saw what was Coming from a mile away and swerved him before anything could happen.

Clay had tried to kiss Junie. She had only Really known him a couple hours, he was trying to pick up where they ended in 8th grade... Kinda. And her, she couldn't, she wouldn't , and she didn't know how.

Its not like she wouldn't want it, but part of her was screaming at herself to not. She would nothing but love to kiss her childhood crush and best friend that she had just been reunited with. But she couldn't.

JUNE 16TH

Juniper was woken up to her mom shaking her, she let out a groan, obviously annoyed, "Mum, stop."

"Junie get up, were all going to clays house to go swimming." Her mom told her as she turned on the light next to her.

Junie groaned again and pulled all the covers over her head, which resulted in her mom pulling off all of her blankets.

"Since when?" She asked with a, groggily thick British accent

"You went to bed before he left yesterday and he invited everyone over," she told her daughter as she started to fall asleep again, "Juniper lane alley, get your ass out if bed right now and go get ready."

"Yep. Mhm." After that Juniper went to go get dressed. Whilst she did that she called wilbur because she knew he would be awake

"WILL!" She yelled at she curled her eyes lashes,

"Im streaming-" he said, she hung up with him and joined the vc that he was in.

"JUNIPER!" Ranboo yelled as Discord pinged that she had joined the vc

"Ranboo my beloved."

"Hi June, hows the states?" Phill asked her nicely

"Its... Eventful."

"Juniper did I send you one of the demos for the new ep?" Wilbur questioned because he forgot

"no," Juniper told him dumbfounded not even knowing the new ep was in the works. Ranboo had asked Juniper a questions but was instead met with a really random answer. Due to her not listening because of day dreaming. "I almost kissed someone yesterday."

"WHAT?" Phill and Ranboo asked extremely concerned

"IM STREAMING!" Wilbur shouted

"Shit- chat you didn't hear that," she said and the the two older men laughed. "Im not that worried, mine and Wilbur's chat are like the same."

"How does that even contribute to anything?" Wilbur asked breathing out a laugh

"Because I taught my chat that snitches are bitches. And if you spread stuff on twitter you are not only just contributing to the problem but i also will hate you forever."