VIII. BRIGHTON

JUNE 12TH

Today was the day they were going to meet up in Brighton. Juniper was so excited, though she wasn't excited for the next morning due to her having to go to Florida for the first time in years.

"Tommy come on." She told him, they were walking into the restaurant that they were meeting up at, Phill and wilbur were already there. But tommy was walking far to slow for Junipers liking.

"Im not walking slow you are walking fast." He argued

"You have longer legs than me just walk faster." She bickered back

"Yeah but im not the one who use to sprint in college so get over yourself." She rolled her eyes at the incredibly grouchy boy today.

"Is it just two today?" The waitress asked

"Oh no. We are here with a party. Its either under wilbur or Phill." Juniper told her

"Oh okay, come this way." She lead the two to a back table and as the got farther Juniper could see the very tall wilbur soot.

He made eye contact with her and pointed at her snd laughed just to make fun of her.

Once they did eventually get to the table both phill and wilbur got up and hugged both tommy and Juniper.

Tommy sat next to Phill and Juniper sat next to Wilbur they talked quietly amongst themselves until tommy sighed while puting his phone down.

"What's wrong tom?" Juniper asked him

"We probably should have picked tubbo up." He said sounding stressed as ever

"Tom it will be fine, he's probably almost here."

"Oh my god its three weirdos and Phill." Tubbo said as he walked by there table with the waitress from earlier.

"Told you." Juniper said turning her head to face tommy as tubbo slid into the booth next to tommy.

"Ranboo comes on the 26th and I have no clue when the room house thing, is gonna be ready." Tubbo told them

"Oh my god your kidding." Juniper said back

"No im worried its not going to be done be-"

"No not that. Im gonna be in stupid America when Ranboo comes to the UK. This isn't fair." Juniper told him, wilbur laughed at the girl and she rolled her eyes back at him.

"He will still be here when you get back Juniper." Tubbo reassured her

"Promise?"

"Promise. He's not leaving till like November or something."

"I still can not believe that my mom is shiping me off to fucking America tomorrow. For some wedding of someone i don't even know."  

"You will have fun juniper stop haveing so much anxiety about it." Phill told her

"And to make it worse. My mum keeps telling me about the brides younger brother and how me and him would be so perfect for each other. Its so annoying, I don't even know these people."

"What even is his name?" Wilbur asked while he put his phone back onto the table.

"I don't even remember." She lied. She knew exactly what his name was. But she had yet to tell a single soul about her old best friend from Florida. Not George, not wilbur, and certainly not Tommy. They knew not any single detail about him nor did they know that she had a friend named clay when she was younger. If she had told them they would put the puzzle pieces together. But the puzzle pieces they would put together, she didn't have, she wasn't even in the puzzle, she had no clue what it was about.

"Imaginen you meet dream or something." Tommy laughed out, she rolled her eyes at the youngest boy.

"Tommy shut up." She said with a smile and another eye roll.

Mars speaks
Filler kinda