Meeting them

Y/N POV:
You were in bed trying to sleep but you kept thinking about yesterday dream..was it fake or real? You didn't know. Soon enough you fell asleep and you found yourself in a boiler room..again
"Hello, bitch" you turned around there he was. Freddy Kruger. "Hey again! Finally decided to kill me? I'm making this easy for you" you said sarcastically "uh..well that's not really why I'm here" he replied making you a bit confused, he's Freddy Kruger. Why would he spare you? Your just another victim..right?.. "huh?..then why are you here?" "Well you obviously know too much information so I will have to bring you back to the heelshire mansion and you will be living there for the rest of your sad pathetic life,..or unless until one of us decides to kill you HAHA" Freddy laughed while you were confused and surprised, it would've been more easy to just kill you on the spot but you weren't complaining, getting to meet world famous murderers was a dream come true! Well atleast it was for you. After Freddy was done laughing he teleported both of you to the heelshire mansion where everyone was. You immediately recognised all of their faces and your eyes filled with passion.
God please..don't let this be a dream!..
You thought. After like a minute or two Hannibal walked over to you and shook your hand.
"Nice to meet you, I am Hannibal lector but please, call me Hannibal"
He spoke. You were excited and filled with joy and Hannibal obviously noticed this and smiled.
He had already took a liking to you. "H-hello! M-my name is y-y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you!" You couldn't help but stutter "no need to feel nervous" he let go of your hand and the next one to come up to you was candyman. He extended his hook but he didn't expect for you to shake it. Most of his victims didn't but..when you did, it surprised him. "Hello! My name is y/n!" You said "hello y/n, what a beautiful name you have. I'm guessing you already know who I am" you blushed at his compliment "t-thank you! And y-yes I already know your name heh" Freddy rolled his eyes. Candyman walked away and the next one to come up to you was ghostface. "Hello, darling~" he said in a seductive voice "I'm the famous ghostface but you can just call me Danny" he smirked at you. "Hello, Danny! I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you!" Before he could respond, something or someone pushed him and you looked down to see it was Chucky "Chucky what the fuck!?" Danny shouted at the doll. Chucky didn't respond but just started laughing.
Danny got up and walked away in embarrassment but not without giving Chucky the middle finger.
"Hello, hot stuff~" you kneeled down to his Hight and smiled "hello, Chucky! Ya know for a possessed doll your really strong!" You complimented him "thanks, toots" he smirked at you and walked away while you stood up. The next one who walked up or eh..skipped up to you was pennywise  "heya there y/n! I'm pennywise the dancing clown! Do you want a ballon?" He asked "uh no thank you pennywise, I'm y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiled, showing off all of his sharp teeth. He skipped away and the next was Norman. "H-hello y-y/n!" He stuttered. You thought it was absolutely adorable. "Hello, Norman! It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends!"
Norman blushed and gently smiled. He had just met you and he was already attached to you and not only that his mother also really like you and your kindness. "M-me too!" He walked off and then the only ones left were the ones that didn't talk much.
After a while of hesitation, Thomas came up to you and just looked at you not saying a word "hello, thomas! I'm y/n! I hope we will get along well!"
It wasn't very visible but he blushed under his mask and nodded. He quickly walked away and then Brahms came up to you "hello" he said in his usual childish voice. It creeped most people out but it didn't seem creepy to you. "Hello Brahms! My name is y/n and I look forward to getting to know you!"
Brahms blushed and suddenly hugged you
!? You were kinda surprised but then hugged back. He wasn't expecting for you to hug back. He blushed even more and quickly let go and ran off probably back into the walls. Next was Michael. He didn't say anything nor did he do anything. He just stood there staring at you. "H-hi! I'm y/n and it's nice to meet you Michael!" ...he didn't say anything back he just starred at you for a bit and walked off. What you didn't know was that he really liked you. Last was Jason, he hesitantly walked up to you expecting you to call him a freak or something else but..you didn't "hello, Jason! It's nice to meet you! My name is y/n and I hope we will get along!"
Under his mask he blushed. He nodded and walked off.
"Well now that that's done, let me show you to your room' Hannibal started walking upstairs and you followed him. He entered your room and so did you. Some how all of your clothes and belongings were already there.
"Well, y/n, I hope you enjoy your stay"