Nightmares

You went back to your bedroom and immediately fell on your bed. You felt pretty tired but for what reason? You didn't know. Maybe it's because you haven't gotten any time to relax. dealing with all these slashers sure isn't easy. You got into a comfortable position, closed your eyes and quickly fell asleep.

You woke up in a boiler room. Sitting on the cold, hard floor. You stood up and started looking around. Then you heard the sound of knifes dragging on pipes. It wasn't a very pleasant sound "well look who we have here" you turned around to see the one and only, Freddy Kruger standing in front of you with a big smirk on his face "I'm not in the mood for this Freddy, I'm really tired" you complained but Freddy just rolled his eyes "do you think I care, princes?" Freddy grinned "..don't call me that" "what's the secret word?" Freddy leaned in closer, your faces were inches apart "...please?" you answered "you sound so cute when your begging" Freddy took a lock of hair in his finger knife glove and sniffed it. You didn't know what to say so you just kept quite "aww what's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" Freddy stepped closer, and you stepped backwards, feeling very uncomfortable. God why is this happening to you? "Ya know, I've noticed that you've been spending a lot of time with everyone else" "ok, so? Why do you care?" You asked "I don't.
I just wanna make sure you know who you belong to" Freddy said with a big evil smirk on his face "what do you mean?..I don't belong to you" You stated feeling very concerned. You kept walking backwards while Freddy was walking towards you, when suddenly your back hit the wall and Freddy pinned you to it. Great, Now you were stuck. Freddy put his thumb on your chin and tilted your head upwards while you tried to push him away. He leaned in closer and started kissing and licking your neck. You tried pushing him away but he wouldn't move. He then started biting and sucking your neck, giving you hickeys "S-stop!..what are you doing!?" You half-screamed in a panic. What does he think he's doing!? "I'm showing you that you belong to me" you tried looking around for a way to escape but all you saw were rusty pipes and sharp steel on the walls. You then got an idea, you can hurt yourself in some way to wake up from shock. You swinged your hand and it landed on a sharp piece of steel. You screamed in pain and immediately waking up. Sitting up on your bed, you looked at your arm and noticed a long cut across it. You let out a big sigh and stood up starting to walk to the bathroom
"Y/n? Is that you?" You heard someone say. You turned around and saw ghostface "oh uhh..hey ghost..." "I heard screaming, is everything alright?" Ghostface asked in a worry "y-yeah, everything is fine. Freddy just gave me another nightmare, that's all" you explained "wait what's that on your arm?" Ghostface asked in a worry "o-oh uhh...I had to get out of the dream some how..." ghostface sighed "next time I see that child molester I'm gonna-"
"There's no need for that"
(Freddy isn't a child molester In this story
But due to him acting really creepy, ghostface likes to call him a child molester)
You started walking to the bathroom while ghostface followed. You walked into the bathroom and turned the light on, ghostface closed to door and locked it
You started disinfecting the wound, then washing it and then drying it. Ghostface gently wrapped a bandage around your arm and tied it "thanks, ghost!" "Hmm..ghost, I like the nickname!" He said joyfully while you giggled "..your laugh..it's so cute!" Ghostface complemented you. A deep red blush spread across your face "t-thanks.." "aww, no need to feel shy" he teased you as he walked closer to you. You just awkwardly laughed. Ghostface put his thumb under your chin and lifted your head upwards. He lifted up his mask so only his mouth was visible, he had a big sly smirk on his face. He leaned in closer and was about to kiss you when he noticed the hickeys on your neck. He immediately let go of your chin and looked at you with concern "..did Freddy do this?" He asked. You just slightly nodded "oh I'm gonna kill hi-" "it's not that big of a deal, really" you tried calming him down "y/n you don't understand. He's dangerous and if he gets too close to you, god knows what he's gonna do, what if he hurts you?"
"Oh don't act like your not dangerous"
"But unlike him, I would never hurt you. I can't even think of hurting you.
I love you y/n.. and I would never hurt you" ghostface exclaimed. You were shocked. You only had known him for a week and he's already declaring his love for you "I can't stop thinking about you, y/n..think about you all day everyday,
So please, please become mine" he begged you "uhh..I don't know what to say..." you really we're confused "it's alright, you don't have to answer now, I'll give you some time but please give me a chance" ghostface begged.
"Uhh...okay.." ghostface leaned in closer and pressed his lips against your. The kiss was very sweet and gentle. He put his hand on your waist and his other hand was cupping your cheek. You blushed even more. Ghostface pulled away from the kiss and looked at you with loving eyes, still holding yo "I love you, y/n" he said before he left the room. You stood there for a few second, trying to process what just happened.
Walking back to your room. You could hear random noises. It sounded like someone was arguing with someone. One sounded like a child and the other was..a bit deeper then a child's voice. You were curious of what was going on, so you followed the sounds of arguing and it led you to the living room. There you saw Brahms standing and yelling at...a person you've never seen before but he looked very familiar. When you walked in, they both looked at you
"Brahms?..what's going on? Who is he?" You asked "billy" the unknown guy said "billy?" And that's when it hit you. That's Billy Lenz "billy" "uhh..hi billy, I'm y/n" you introduced yourself "billy thinks that your really pretty" he complimented you "o-oh uhh thank you, billy" Brahms didn't seem to happy tho.