Uncomfortable situations

(Slight mention of NSFW)

The next day you opened your eyes to see a white mask staring at you "...good morning, Michael.." you said awkwardly. Was he watching you while you were sleeping? Michael didn't say anything, he just stared at you "could you please get out? I'm half naked and I need to get changed" you asked but He didn't respond, he just kept staring at you "uhmm...Michael? Could you please get out?" Instead of getting out, he covered his face/mask with his hands and turned around. Guess he really didn't want to get out of the room.

You got out of bed feeling pretty tired and then you realised that the closet was in front of Michael "..uhmm Michael..I kinda need to get my clothes so could you just..get out of the room? Please?" You begged him but he didn't budge. He just opened the closet doors. grabbed some random clothes and gave them to you without looking at you. He had grabbed a pair is sweatpants and a rather tight shirt. You hesitantly put the clothes on while michael didn't say nor do anything. You walked past Michael and went downstairs.
When you got downstairs and went into the kitchen, Hannibal was cooking something while Freddy was talking shit about Jason. you already knew that they had some history together. (Jason vs Freddy (the movie))
When Freddy noticed you, he walked up to you with a big smirk on his face "well hello there sexy" while being cringed out by him, you had noticed that he was staring at your chest. You crossed your arms and backed away from him "asshole" you mumbled "oh come on, just one squeeze?" He asked
"Id rather you not do that" you said feeling a bit uncomfortable "how rude, don't you see that your making dear y/n uncomfortable?" Hannibal intervened "oh shut it bitch, you made her uncomfortable yesterday" Freddy argued. Someone must've told him what happened yesterday, wonder who "I was trying to do no such thing. I was just asking her to go to the library with me" Hannibal explained "that's not what I heard" "Hannibal was just asking me if I would like go to the library, that's all that happened. I don't know who told you otherwise" you defended Hannibal. Why? You don't know. Why not I guess. You noticed Hannibal slightly smiling at you "oh so now your defending this asshole? You know if he got the chance he would bend you over this table and fuck your little pussy dry right?" A big grin appeared in Freddy's face as he started laughing like a maniac
"excuse me?" "I would do no such thing" Hannibal was quick to deny Freddy's assumptions, meanwhile you were blushing like crazy and feeling VERY uncomfortable
"I-I think I should go.."  "y/n darling, don't believe a single word he says, I would never think so inappropriately of you" Hannibal explained "ya know I can see your dreams right? Y/n you wouldn't believe how many wet dreams this motherfucker has had of you" Freddy started laughing again meanwhile Hannibal was denying everything. Feeling very uncomfortable, you quickly left.
Did you believe what Freddy said? You honestly didn't know but you would like to believe it wasn't true.
You ran out of the kitchen, only to run into Michael. Before you could trip and fall, Michael already caught you, his hand on you back and the other on your waist "o-oh sorry Michael, I didn't see you there" you apologised. Michael pulled out a small notepad and a pen out of his pocket and started writing something. He then gave it to you.  Are you ok? Why were you running?
"Oh uhh..." you wondered if you should tell Michael or not...a minute or two later you decided to tell him. You were curious to see what he thought of it
After telling him he wrote something down on his notepad and then gave it to you
seems unlikely for Hannibal to have such a dream, although he does seem to like you a lot. But on the other hand, Freddy could be lying. Either way it doesn't matter, your mine and only mine
You blushes reading that last bit "...I-I would like to think that Freddy was lying, but I'm not quite sure.." ... Thomas came into the room, looking pretty happy "..oh hey Thomas!" You waved. Once he got close enough he wrapped his big arms around you, hugging you "good morning to you too!" This seemed to anger Michael so he pushed Thomas out of the way
And wrapped his arm around your waist and pull you closer to his side "what the hell michael!?" You yelled at him for pushing Thomas but before he could reply, Thomas punched him in the face. You tripped over Michaels feet and fell on the floor, quickly crawling further away, you noticed Michael and Thomas fighting. Michael had pulled out a kitchen knife and Thomas had pulled out a butcher knife. You obviously started panicking  and tried to brake them apart. Didn't work, so you ran into the kitchen where Hannibal was but Freddy was no where in sight "hey hannibal, so Michael and Thomas are kinda fighting right now and I need your help to break them apart. They won't listen to me!" You panicked "Michael and Thomas? How surprising. Not once have they interacted let alone fought" "that doesn't matter! We need to stop them before one of them gets seriously hurt!" You panicked but Hannibal just slightly chuckled "y/n dear, I think your forgetting that their both immortal, they'll be fine"
(I know their not immortal but In this story they are)
"W-wait what?..their immortal!?" "Of course they are, we all are" Hannibal explained "so don't worry about them, they'll stop fighting once they get bored, which shouldn't be too long" Hannibal stood up from his chair and slowly started walking closer to you "also i wanted to apologise for Freddy's disturbing assumptions. I would never think such inappropriate things of you"  ...you stood there for a minute before answering "I hope so.. a-anyway I'm gonna go take a rest, I'm feeling a bit tired" you explained "rest well, darling" Hannibal took your hand, brought it up to his face and kissed it.