Hannibal the cannibal

I woke up from my sleep and I still felt tired but at least I got a little bit of sleep ..speaking of last night.. what happened to Brahms? Is he okay?..I'll check up on him later. I got up from bed and started to change into something else. I walked down stairs and I was meet with the smell of pancakes. Norman and Brahms were cooking together.  I was a bit surprised to see Brahms there, I kinda expected him to be hiding in the walls.. "good morning, y/n. May I call you that?" You turned around and you saw Hannibal. "Oh Uhm of course you can call me that, dr lecter!" You answered trying to be as polite as possible "please, call me Hannibal" he gave you a charming smile and then took your hand in his and gently kissed it. A small blush appeared on your face.
Hannibal noticed it and he slightly smirked. "How did you sleep?" He asked you "oh uhmm..I slept fine, thank you for asking" ... "...please refrain from lying" ..he was right...you barley got any sleep from last night. You lied to him because you didn't want him to worry "..h-how did you" "you might be a good liar but I can tell that you haven't slept. The dark circles under your eyes and your sleepy voice confirms that you didn't sleep well" ...so much for trying to be polite
"..Uhm yeahh..I apologise for lying, I just didn't want for you to worry!" You admitted "apology accepted, anyway breakfast should be ready any moment now" Hannibal said, and then you remembered about Brahms. You should probably ask him if he's alright. "Oh now that I remember..I gotta ask Brahms something" you went to the kitchen and gently tapped on Brahms shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw you "good morning brahms, Norman" Norman looked at you "o-oh good m-morning y/n!" Norman stuttered but it was..cute "h-hey brahms! Mind if we talk?" ...no reply. You stood there for a minute or two before he slightly nodded. You gently took his hand and walked to a private area. "So Uhm I wanted to ask if your okay?" Brahms seemed surprised. I guess he wasn't expecting for you to ask that. He is just so used to getting ignored, and when you suddenly appear and start treating him with such love and kindness. It gives him butterflies in his stomach and it makes him feel loved. How could a heart like yours, ever love a heart like his? After a little bit he nodded and suddenly...hugged you!? His grip was very tight yet gentle. You hugged back. Brahms was so happy. He didn't show it but he was bursting with happiness inside. Finally he found someone who actually cared about him. And now they will stay with him forever and ever. They belong to him and only him!..or at least that's what he thought. Y/n was about to say something before Hannibal came in the room. "Breakfast is ready, come and eat it before it gets cold" Hannibal gives you a charming smile. He takes your hand and leads you to the dining room, leaving Brahms there all by himself. Brahms felt a cold feeling. A feeling of jealousy...envy...and anger.
How dare Hannibal take his y/n away from him.
You and Hannibal walk to the dining room where everyone is sitting...well maybe not everyone. Some weren't there. You and Hannibal sat down and you noticed Hannibal was eating something completely different from everyone else. Well that's probably because he is a cannibal. The thought of cannibalism intrigued you. You knew about Hannibals backstory and what happened to his sister...you've always wondered what human meat tastes like. Maybe Hannibal can tell you about it. You ate your food very slowly and quietly, next thing you know, the only people who were still eating were you and Hannibal. Everyone else had already left. The awkward silence became more awkward when you stood up and went to go wash your dish, leaving Hannibal all by himself. You washed you dish and decided to go for a walk but not before telling Hannibal of course. You walked back to the kitchen where Hannibal was still sitting "h-hey uhmm..is it okay if I go for a walk outside?" You asked him. He looked at you and slightly smiled "of course you can, as long as you don't run away that is"
You smiled back at him and then left the house.
The sun was shining bright and the sky was a warm orange colour and there weren't any clouds. You walked past all if the trees as you inhaled the fresh cold air. You then noticed a nice lake. You went closer to the lake and you also noticed a nearby tree had a swing on it. You went over to the swing and sat down on it. 

(Not my photo)

(Not my photo)

You don't know how long you had sat there looking at the beautiful lake but when you looked at the time it was already evening. It wasn't dark outside tho so you decided to go back home. You started walking back and it got pretty dark outside. Once you finally got back home you opened the door to see a bunch of freaked out killers. Freddy immediately looked at you and shouted "WHERE WERE YOU!? WHO SAID YOU WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE!?" He shouted right in your face.
"First of all: calm down. Second of all: I asked Hannibal if I could go and he said yes" Freddy immediately looked at Hannibal "ASSHOLE, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" Freddy shouted at Hannibal "I was trying to, but you wouldn't listen" out of pure rage and anger, Freddy disappeared. He probably went to go kill another teen or something like that.  "My dearest apology's, dear. I think your already aware of krugers temper and how easy it is to set him off" Hannibal gently took your hand and kissed the back of it. "O-oh uhmm..there's no need to apologise!" You answered. A light blush appeared on your face and it didn't go unnoticed by Hannibal.
"...dinner is ready if you want it" Hannibal said
You peeked your head in the kitchen and the whole table had plates and glasses on them, but most importantly there was meat on the plates. You already knew Hannibal was a cannibal and you also knew he was probably trying to feed you human meat. But you didn't feel like eating humans today so you politely refused and went upstairs to your bedroom.

You got to your room, changed and went to bed. You were extremely tired so falling asleep was pretty easy

Hannibal POV:
I finished eating dinner. I'm guessing that y/n dearest already knew that I was a cannibal witch is probably why they refused to eat dinner. I put the dirty plates away and went upstairs. Walking through the halls I stopped in front of y/ns bedroom and opened the door. I walked inside and looked at y/n. They were peacefully sleeping with the sheets pulled over them. I gently removed the sheets from them and started observing their body. I carefully lifted up their shirt and gently caressed my fingers on their stomach. Their skin was very soft and delicate. My hand soon traveled lower but then I stopped myself from going any further. I pulled the sheets back over them and left the room.
Y/n made me feel something that I haven't felt in a long time. I felt a urge to protect them...keep them safe...lock them away and keep them to myself for all eternity.