Im confused

Y/N POV:

I was sitting in bed and I was thinking. I still couldn't figure out why they haven't killed me yet, will they kill me later? Am I just a toy for them to play around with for a little while? I'm so confused
So I decided to ask them about it later, I'm tired.
I laid down and a couple of minutes later I hear a little child's laughter. At first I thought it was Brahms but when I look up I see a red ballon. Right away I knew it was pennywise since he had offered me the same red ballon earlier. He was probably trying to scare you so you just sat there looking at the ballon and waiting for him to jumpscare you. The ballon floated closer to you. You still didn't move.
"Heya poppy!"

(Poppy is a nickname that pennywise gave you but if you don't like it then you can change it to whatever you want)   

you flinched and immediately turned around to see a clown behind and his face was you extremely close. Your eyes locked for a second before the ballon behind you popped and scared you. It made you flinch again. Pennywise started laughing and giggling.

"Mm tasty tasty TASTY fear!...wait a second.. your fear it,it tastes different...it's more juicier..more sweeter..better then everyone else...your fear is, delicious~" pennywise got closer and closer to the point where his face was inches away from yours. You backed up a bit but suddenly pennywise grabbed your wrist with one hand and your waist with the other hand. He pulled you closer and started sniffing you but mostly your neck. the hand that was on your wrist was now on your chin. His hand pushed your chin upwards making you look at the ceiling while he sniffed your neck. You suddenly feel something wet on your neck, you try to look down but that obviously didn't work. You struggled a bit but it was Useless. Pennywise was just too strong, so you gave up and let him lick your neck. He immediately stopped when he heard someone knock on the door.

"Y/n? C-can I come i-in?" You heard someone yell. Pennywise looked at you and then disappeared. "..u-uhm y-yeah! You can come in"
Norman opened the door and walked in. "Hey y-y/n! Dinners r-ready if your h-hungry" Norman said. "O-oh yeah I'll be down there in a minute!" You answered. "A-alright I'll s-see ya there!" You sat there kind of in shock of what just happened. Why did pennywise lick your neck? Was he trying to kill you? Or was it something else?.. you brushed it off and went downstairs to have dinner with the others. Pennywise was not at the dinner table. Micheal, Jason, Brahms and Danny weren't there either. Probably because they didn't want for the others to see their faces.

Pennywise POV:
I disappeared when I hear someone knocking on the door. I teleported to the sewers where I have a bunch of little kids that I can feast on.

I was eating a child's arm but it didn't taste as good as y/n did... y/n is very special, they don't taste like the others. If their skin tasted that delicious then I wonder what their blood tastes like...not to mention their fear, their fear was something completely different. I wanted more but Norman just HAD to ruin the moment...tho it's weird..For some reason I don't want to hurt y/n like I want to hurt the others but I want to protect them..protect them from everyone else...keep them to myself. Y/n really is special. I've decided that Y/n will be mine.