Movie night with a psychopath

Y/n pov:
Yesterday was an interesting night. And it felt like each one of the killers were being...protective of you.
And it wasn't better when you fell asleep, you felt like something or..someone was watching you while you were sleeping. Even tho you were sleeping you were absolutely and positively sure that someone was watching you. Anyway you woke up from a weird dream that was slowly fading away from your memory. You got up from bed and got dressed. Today you decided to wear a (favourite colour) skirt/shorts and a big oversized (favourite colour) hoddie/t-shirt. The skirt/shorts were a bit short. It exposed the beginning of your thighs. After you were done getting dressed you walked down stair. When you got to the living room suddenly a good-guy doll was thrown at your face. Before it could fall down on the ground you catched it. You looked at who threw the doll and it was ghostface "WHAT THE FUCK, GHOSTFUCK" you looked down to see chucky still in your arms. Once he finally noticed you he immediately smirked "well hello there hot stuff" you slightly smiled and carefully put him down. You looked back at ghostface and he was laughing his ass off while chucky was angrily walking away. You slightly chuckled, feeling a little nervous.
"What was that about?" You asked "ehh we got into a argument about some horror movie, speaking of horror movies, do you like them?" You were already expecting him to ask that and you already had a good reply "yes, I absolutely love horror movies" You answered "no way, really!?" "Yes, really!" "That's awesome! What's your favourite scary movie?" He asked getting really excited for your answer "my favourite scary movie is (favourite horror movie)" "well good thing I have that movie!" Danny walked over to the drawer that was under the tv. He opened it and it was full of horror movies. He pulled out your favourite horror movie and put it on the coffee table that was in front of the couch. Danny grabbed your hand and dragged you over to the kitchen. He let go of your hand and walked towards the pantry
He opened the pantry door and grabbed some popcorn. He put the popcorn into the microwave and waited for it to cook. "Ya know, it's been a long time since I last meet someone who likes horror, what kind of horror genre do you like?" Danny asked you. "Oh it's (favourite horror genre)" you answered "cool, I really like ghost movies. Their pretty cool" right as you wanted to say something you got cut off by the sound of beeping. Danny opened the microwave and took out the popcorn. He poured the popcorn into a bowl, took your hand and brought you back into the living room. Danny pushed you on the couch and gave you the bowl of popcorn. He then walked over to the vhs and put it into the vhs player. He sat down on the couch as the movie started to play.

Time skip
————————————————————-
Danny pov:
The movie was almost over when suddenly i felt someone resting their head on my shoulder. I looked over to see y/n asleep. I put the empty bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and I carefully picked up
Y/n. I brought them to their room and gently put them on their bed. I pulled the sheets over their shoulders and before I was about to leave, I gently stroked their soft hair that was all messed up and in their face.
(If you don't have hair then he stroked your head)
I pulled my mask up and slowly leaned down. I pressed My warm lips on to their forehead while stroking their head. I stood up and pulled my mask back down and then I left their room.
Y/n was so sweet and kind to me. I can feel my heart aching for them. Their personality...their looks...their kindness, it's all so precious. I know I couldn't let anyone destroy it. Y/n needed to be safe and this house of hells is the least safest place on earth. A person like y/n does not belong in a place like this. I need to protect them at all costs, no matter what, they are safe with me, and only me.