Confront

You couldn't keep it a secret forever, you had to tell him at some point. You had to talk to Hannibal about the notebook, you had to just get it off your chest. So that is exactly what you plan to do. It has been a few hours since your little cuddle session with Jason, you could tell he was sad when you left, but you really needed to talk to Hannibal. You sat in your room, rethinking what you were gonna say, when suddenly you felt someone behind you. Before you could turn around you felt someone's hot breath on your neck "hey poppy~" pennywise coed "pennywise?" You turned around but he wasn't there. Where did he go? You turned back around to see pennywise a big gold eyes staring at you with a big grin, showing off all of his sharp teeth
"U-uhmm.." a bright pink blush spread across your face due to how close you were to pennywise. Getting a bit nervous, you moved away but pennywise just moved closer "your so cute when you blush~" "u-uh excuse me!?" You freaked out. Cute? You weren't cute. At least you didn't think so.

(All of y'all are cute and all of y'all
deserve the world🫶🏻♥️💋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩😘😍)

Pennywise takes both of your hands in one of his and pins them above your head "p-pennywise what are you doing!?" Your blush becomes more intense. Pennywise grins "claiming. What's. Mine." He growls, his other hand travelling up to your neck and rubbing the hickeys left by Freddy "your different, your fear is different. It's much more sweeter and much more delicious then any normal mortals fear" pennywise purrs in your ear "so your only interested in my fear?" You ask while struggling to get free of his old, but it's no use, his grip is way too strong "no, of course not. I want you too, poppy!" Pennywise giggles "your adorable, if I could I would lock you away forever and keep you to myself for all eternity. I just wanna steel you away haha" your eyes widen in surprise "u-uhh...I-I need to go" your eyes are darting and your heart is racing "aww but I'm just starting to have fun with you~" pennywise brings his face closer to yours as he starts nibbling and licking your ear "p-pennywise!" You cry out his name "I really have to go!" You try to break free of his grip "I don't have time for this!" "Hmm, fine, but I'll come back later" and with that, he disappeared. Terrifying.
But nows not the time to think about it, you have to talk to Hannibal.

Walking down the hall you thought about what you were gonna say. Should you just say it? Or take it slowly? I guess you'll see. You knocked on his door and waited for a response, only a minute later, Hannibal opened the door and slightly smiled when he saw you "hello y/n, what brings you here?" Hannibal asks "we need to talk, Can you let me in?"
Hannibal let's you come inside and closes the door behind you "is everything alright, dear?" Hannibal asks concerned "uhmm..I just wanna talk" "sit down" Hannibal says as he sits down. He's pointing at a chair that's right in front of him. You sit down and you start to get nervous "ok soo..umm...remember when I looked in your green notebook?" You asked "well..I saw a bit more then just a few pages" you could see Hannibal's eyes slightly widen "I just..don't understand, why would you write such things about me? I mean to be completely honest it was pretty disgusting but then again you eat humans" you explain. Hannibal's head slightly tilts to the side and a sly smile forms on his face "curiosity will kill you one day y/n, you should mind your own business next time" you look away in shame "...alright, I'm sorry for reading your book, but that still doesn't change the fact that you literally have drawings of me half naked in there!" You half yell, Hannibal doesn't reply "how about we calm down and I get you some coffe-"
"No! Stop trying to change the subject" you stand up in rage and so does Hannibal "the things that you drew in that goddamn notebook are absolutely disgusting!" You yell "y/n I need you to calm down" hannibal walks closer "calm down? CALM DOWN!?" Out of rage, you kick Hannibal in the crotch, making him drop down on his knees. You clasp your hands over your mouth oh what have I done you think "oh my god..umm...uhh....h-here let me help you" you put your arm around his shoulder and help him sit on the chair next to him. As he sits there in silence all you can do is stare at him, wondering what he'll say "uhmm...you okay?" You ask. After a minute or two Hannibal nods his head "uhmm..we'll you did kinda deserve that" you slightly laugh