Phone call

Before you start reading I wanted to clear some things up. This is a gn fanfic. If you see the pronouns she/her being used for y/n then that's because i am an idiot and I forgot that this fanfic is gender neutral. Im very sorry for the inconvenience😭
Also I'm gonna be adding billy lenz to this story

Walking back to your room, you remembered about Brahms. You let out a sigh knowing that you promised him you'll come back. You entered your room, went into the closet and tried looking for a way to get into the walls. You noticed a small opening in the wall so You got down on your knees and started crawling through the opening. Inside it was dark and dusty, it was pretty cold too. Soon the opening became big enough for you to stand up. Walking around, you could see everything that was going on outside of the walls through the creeks. you saw ghostface and chucky talking about something "I swear to god if you don't shut hell up I will castrate you" chucky snarled "try me, bitch" ghostface replied. You couldn't really see or hear what happened next but you guessed they got into a fight. A few minutes of walking later you suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind "you came back, you actually came back!" Brahms said joyfully while pulling you as close to him as possible
"I told you I would come back" Brahms then let go of you, took your hand and started leading you somewhere "cmon, let's go!" "Go where?" You asked but he didn't reply. He then brought you into a room. The same one you guys were cuddling in before. You could tell that Brahms was super happy, he could barley stand still from how exited he was. He walked up to the old looking bed and sat down on it while still holding your hand. He put both of his hands on your waist and sat you down on his lap "o-oh uhh..okay" you blushed. He then grabbed a book and gave it to you. You took the book in your hands and read the tile 'Hansel and Gretel'. You already knew that he wanted you to read it to him, so that's exactly what you did. While reading you noticed Brahms looking at you, it almost seemed like he wasn't listening to you at all and that he was just staring at you the whole time. An hour later you were done with reading half of the book. Feeling exhausted from reading, you closed the book and put it down "I'm getting kinda tired, Brahms. I think I'm gonna go to bed" you said, and of course brahms thought that you meant sleeping with him in his bed so he laid you down and cuddled up next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You were about to protest but His warm embrace made you immediately relax and you felt too comfortable to move. It didn't take long for both of you to fall asleep.

Waking up you felt Brahms's arms tightly wrapped around you and his chest slowly rising up and down. You slightly smiled to yourself at this adorable sight. You tried to get up without disturbing Brahms but he wouldn't let go of you, no matter how much you squirmed. Next best Option was to wake him up, so that's what you did "hey..hey Brahms...Brahms, wake up" after slightly shaking him, his Green eyes flicked open and looked you straight into your eyes "you feeling okay?" You asked and he just nodded "you?" He asked "I feel fine, thanks for asking. I should probably get going, the others are probably wondering where I am" you said, but Brahms just shook his head 'no'. Not wanting to anger him, you compiled "alright fine, just a few more minutes and then I'll be going, okay Brahms?" He stayed silent for a moment but then he slightly nodded. A few minutes later, Brahms seemed to be on edge. He kept staring at you and you even felt him smell you. He then suddenly pinned you down on the bed "..B-Brahms? What are you doing?" He didn't say anything, He just brought his face closer to yours. He then pressed his masks porcelain lips against yours. The porcelain mask was cold and hard, nothing like a real persons lips. This made you wonder what brahms's real lips felt like. He then pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavy "B-Brahms!..." you squealed, not expecting the kiss. This only made Brahms feel even more excited then he already was, if you get what I mean. I mean seeing his sweet little y/n underneath him all flustered and hot, squirming around and being a complete blushing mess. He just couldn't help himself. He was about to kiss you again but then suddenly the phone ringed. Considering that the walls were paper thin, you could hear everything. The phone call must've been coming from your room "..I-I'm sorry Brahms but.." Brahms obviously didn't like that you had to leave now, but the sound of the phone ringing was annoying so he let go of you. You quickly stood up and ran back through the walls, out of the closet and into your room. It wasn't hard for you to find your way back, each wall had its own starches or marks or random stains on them so it wasn't difficult to recognise some of them and find your way back. Entering your room, you immediately went for the phone, picking it up you felt a strange feeling. A feeling of being watched, but you ignored it and picked up the phone "hello?" ...silence "hello?.." you asked again but still silence. Then you heard some random noises that sounded like someone in pain..then it was random moaning and then random words and sentences that didn't make sense "who is this?" "Billy" "billy?..alright, wha-" before you could respond, he had hang up the phone. What a wired interaction "I see you've had your first interaction with billy" you heard candymans voice say behind you. You turned around and saw candyman and Hannibal standing there. Since when did they get there? "The man you've just spoken to is billy, billy lenz. He's rather shy so that's why he didn't show his face to you when you first arrived" Hannibal explained "ohh billy lenz? I know him!" You said. So that's why his voice sounded so familiar "You know him?.." candyman asked "w-well not personally, but I've watched black Christmas, that's how I know him" you explained "...he's very mentally ill so I would advise for you to stay away from him and not pick up the phone" Hannibal said, stepping closer to you.
"Don't forbid them from seeing poor billy, Hannibal. they just need to be careful around him" candyman said while also stepping closer "I just don't want our dear y/n to get hurt" hannibal explained "o-our?" You asked, feeling nervous. I mean, there were two very intimidating murderers standing very close in front of you, implying that you belong to them, why wouldn't you feel nervous? "No need to feel scared or anxious dear, your safe with me" candyman spoke, his deep voice was very dark and seductive "are you perhaps hungry? You haven't eaten anything today right?" Hannibal asked "n-no..I haven't" you did feel pretty hungry "it's not healthy to starve yourself all day, come downstairs, I'll make you some food" Hannibal offered "..alright.."  not wanting to be rude, you agreed. You, Hannibal and candyman all went downstairs into the kitchen. You sat down at the table while Hannibal started making something. Candyman sat down across from you and politely smiled at you "are you feeling alright? I hope the others aren't causing you too much trouble" "oh uhh..no, not really" although it was difficult living with all of them, you were getting along "you've been here for only a week and everyone already is attached to you" candyman stated "w-well I wouldn't say that their attached to me..they just really seem to like me"
"Don't lie to yourself y/n. It's pretty obvious that they all feel some sort of..attraction towards you. The need to protect you and to keep you safe. Even I find myself feeling this way towards you" candyman confessed. Before you could reply, Hannibal came into the room holding a plate with (your favourite food) on it. He put it down and gave you some utensils, as well as a napkin. You started eating while candyman and Hannibal watched you "I hope the food is to your liking. I made it especially for you" Hannibal said slightly smiling "the food is just fine, it's very delicious" you complimented him. His cooking skills were really amazing.

After eating, you stood up and washed your dish. After that, You Walked up to Hannibal and hugged him "Thank you, Hannibal, for the food!" You thanked him
It was pretty obvious that Hannibal wasn't expecting for you to hug him, but he gently put his hand of your waist and wrapped his arm around you in a very gentle manner "...of course, anything for you diletto" "You know how to speak Italian?" You asked "sì, certamente"