01

✩。:*•

✩。:*•.───── 🎀─────.•*:。✩

I QUICKLY WALKED towards the gym with filled water bottles in hand. From afar the voice of the coach Sadayuki could be heard coming from the gym.

"Everyone gather around!" Yelled the coach.

"Tomorrow we're having a practice match with Inarizaki High" he spoke.

As the coach was speaking and explaining things, I was handing out water bottles to the players. I took a quick glance at my older brother, he seemed excited about this practice match. Everyone seemed very excited about it.

I was happy as well. Inarizaki had very skilled players, this was a great opportunity for them.

After coach Sadayuki finished explaining everything, everyone started organizing and preparing to head home. The boys seemed way too enthusiastic about this encounter they were having tomorrow, it was mainly because of the Miya twins. I've heard amazing things about them, I'm looking forward to meeting them.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by my brother, "Kira let's head home now!" He happily spoke grabbing my bag from a bench.

"Coming!" I smiled jogging towards him.

As we bid our goodbyes to everyone, we started taking our daily route home. I've always liked my big brother's company, he's a big softie when it comes to me, but he can be very protective...

"Kira look!" He grabbed my attention. I tilted my head confused then followed where his hand was pointing at.

"Awe my lil sister is famous" he fake teared up. After the fake tantrum he was doing, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the outdoor billboard with my face on it. He even made me pose next to the it.

"I look so good in that picture" I smirked to which Tōru smiled at.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

The next day, I was woken up by a heavy weight on-top of me, it was my brother. I groaned in annoyance.

"Get off of me...!" I spoke annoyed. He kept giggling like a maniac. Sometimes he looked acted like the younger sibling despite being 2 years older than me.

"I'm up, I'm up! Now get off me" I winced. He quickly got up walking out of my room laughing his ass of, before he could walk out the door, I threw a pillow at him. He angrily looked behind while I just made a goofy face back.

After I got out of the shower, I did my hair care, skincare and some light makeup with products I got sent as pr.

I put on a white tenis skirt with the teams shirt and the teams' jacket. I wore my Vivienne Westwood necklace, other accessories, and perfume before I left.

"I'm ready!" I yelled running down the stairs. Tōru looked at me as I was running down the stairs.

"Oi! Don't run down the stairs, you can get hurt!" He worriedly spoke. As I took my final step down the stairs, I quickly apologized at him and we left to the school.

✩ ᵕ̈ ིྀ ! 01 •˙ ⌗ ⊱