11

✩。:*•

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✩。:*•.───── 🎀 ─────.•*:。✩

THE WEEKEND BREEZE rustled through the city streets as Osamu and I headed to a famous cat café in the area. Osamu's excitement was growing secretly, his eyes gleaming slightly with anticipation of the furry companions awaiting them.

"You seem more excited about the cats than the actual café experience." I chuckled at his enthusiasm

"What can I say? I love cats and they love me" Osamu grinned, his eyes giving his excitement away.

Entering the café, a gentle chime announced their presence. The air buzzed with the rhythmic purring and playful frolicking of the resident feline residents. Osamu and I found a cozy nook, surrounded by curious cats of all shapes and sizes.

Osamu's face lit up as a particularly fluffy cat settled onto his lap.

"Well, looks like you've made a new friend." I teased

Osamu laughed, gently petting the fluffy cat, "Maybe, I have a hidden talent for cat-charming."

We spent the afternoon lost in conversations, interspersed with the soothing purrs our new furry friends. The topic between us shifted effortlessly from dreams to hobbies, and we even exchanged a few embarrassing childhood stories.

As the hours passed, Osamu ordered different types of desserts . We savored the sweet treats, indulging in the delicious flavors while surrounded by the comforting presence of cats.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

With the sun dipping below the horizon, we bid farewell to the café and the cute furry cats. The city lights began to twinkle, casting a warm glow on the streets as we continued to stroll.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, a playful grin on my face.

"I had a great time with those adorable cats." He replied casually. I nodded at his reply.

With a contented sigh, Osamu said, "Today was wonderful"

I smiled. "Maybe we should make this a regular thing."

Osamu and I continued exploring the city, the night unfolding with each step we took. Our laughter echoed in the streets as we discovered a mural-covered alley, vibrant artwork telling stories of passion and creativity.

Inspired, I pulled out a small camera from my bag, capturing Osamu in ut. I I watched him closely, enchanted by him.

As the city lights dazzled, I decided to show Osamu a quiet park bathed in the soft glow of moonlight. The gentle rustle of leaves and the occasional chirp of crickets created a soothing symphony. A picturesque bridge crossed a tranquil pond, and we both paused to admire the reflection of city lights on the water.

IN THE SHADOWS ᝰ.ᐟ MIYA OSAMUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें