Chapter 21

They got back to the hospital. I was still in a coma. In my mind I found myself in a desert-like area with no one else around. "Hello? Hello. Anybody. What is this place?" I asked as I looked around. Then I heard a voice behind me. "Hello Ariel." The voice said. I turned around really quickly and saw a black ranger standing up the hill from me. "Remember me?" She asked. I couldn't take a guess, not even a wild guess. "Black turbo ranger. Don't tell you forgot already." She said as she started to walk towards me. "But that's impossible." I said. "Oh it's possible and I'm still as tough as ever. The question is are you?" She asked. "What is this? I'm not gonna fight you." I said. "Then I suppose you will be destroyed." She said. I looked at my bracelet and noticed that the gem was gone. "The gem, it's gone!" I said. I had no choice but to fight her. While I was fighting her the theme song to power rangers turbo was playing.

After a while she asked me if I was washed up already. Then she tried to kick me with a roundhouse kick but I grabbed her leg and was somehow able to throw her. She got up after that. "I see you got a lot of fight left in you, but is it enough?" She asked before disappearing. "Wait! What are you talking about?" I asked. I had absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Then I found myself in a forest. I heard someone calling my name. "Something tells me we're not in Reefside anymore." I said. "Or Mariner bay." My gold ranger self from lightspeed rescue said before appearing in front of me. "Finally cut that hair huh Ariel?" She asked. "Gold ranger? But your powers were destroyed!" I said. "You can't keep a good ranger down." She said. "Ugh, not again." I said. "For old times sakes." She said before we started to fight each other. She pulled out her sword-like weapon and pointed it at me after she got me on the ground the first time. I stood up and she tried to hit me again but I dodged it and totally forgot that it can also be used as a blaster weapon. Then we started to do some hand-to-hand combat. Through the whole thing the power rangers lightspeed rescue theme song was playing.

She got me back down on the ground. "You still with me, come on. Get up!" She said as she pulled me up and pinned me to a tree. "Don't forget, I know all of your old moves." She said before pinning me to another tree. "That might be true, but I learned a bunch of new ones." I said before pushing her off of me and doing a move that I learned a year ago. "Whoa, impressive. Now we'll see if you can face your toughest challenge." She said before disappearing. "What? Like that wasn't tough?" I said to myself. Back in my hospital room the rest of the team came to visit me and doctor Walsh came in to check on me. "Is there anything you can tell us?" Kira asked. "I'm sorry Kira, no change." Doctor Walsh said before walking out. "I wish there was something we could do. I feel completely helpless." Virginia said. "Ariel is pretty tough Virginia. I mean nothing seems to stop her." John said. "Nothing can stop us." George said. Then there was a news report that said that the creature is back. "I had a feeling he'd be back." Ryan said. "There's nothing we can do about it." Joe said. Back in my mind I find myself by some really old ruins from an old temple and it looked like most of it was overgrown. "Okay, this is weird, even by ranger standards." I said before I grabbed my ninja sword I used when I helped the ninja storm rangers. That's when I saw my white ranger self from ninja storm. "I thought I'd might run into you." I said. "It's been a while Ariel. Seeing you switch to the face of red." She said as she walked up to me. "Seems to work for me. Let me guess, you wanna fight." I said. "You guessed right." She said before we started to fight. She disarmed me and got me on the ground two times. First with a leg sweep move, then with the ninja blaster. Back in my hospital room they were watching the news report. "That's it, you guys can stay here and watch this but I can't." Virginia said before starting to walk out. "Hold up." John said. "We're going with you." George said. "Where are you going? You don't stand a chance without your powers." Kira said. "That wouldn't stop Ariel, and it's not going to stop us either." Joe said. On the battlefield they ran into the creature. "Alright freak, we're going to stop you right here and now." Joe said. "Tough talk from a bunch of powerless rangers." The creature said. As they started to run towards him he tried to blast them. He finally got them with a blast that sent all of them to the ground. "You're through." The creature said. They got up and attacked him again. "This is pathetic." The creature said. Back in my mind I am still fighting my white ranger self. She pinned me to a tree and I raised her above my head. When I got her back down she threw me off of her and she placed one of the pillars down and kicked it towards me. The impact sent me to the ground again. "You know better than anybody how powerful I am. Why don't you just give up the fight?" She said. "That's the one thing I'll never do!" I shouted as I made eye contact with her. She pointed the sword at my neck. "Then I guess this is over." She said. Then she put the sword back in the holster and held out her hand to me. "You passed the test." She said as she helped me up. "Test? What are you talking about?" I asked. "You haven't been fighting us, you've been fighting for your life." My black ranger self said. "And you've proven that your will to live is stronger than any ranger power." My gold ranger self said. Then my white ranger self pulled out my dino gem. "This is yours." She said. I took it out of her hand. "Good luck red ranger." They said. Then I closed my hand around the gem and woke up with my mom and dad beside me. "Ariel, you're okay." Kira said. "Yeah. Never felt better." I said. Back on the battlefield they got sent to the ground again and the creature said that it's over but it's not over yet. I showed up and kicked the creature away from my friends. I look over at my friends. "Ariel!" John said. They stood up. "You're alive." Virginia said. I gave them a nod. "Not for long." The creature said. I turned back to the creature. "Dino thunder power up!" I said to morph. I got the creature on lower ground. "Super dino mode!" I said to go into super dino mode. "Whoa, when did she get super dino powers?" John asked. "I don't know but she picked a good time to bust them out." Joe said. I attacked the monster and I was somehow able to throw him into a rock cliffside. Then I used my tyranostaff by making a ball of energy and launched it at him destroying him the first time. Then my whole team got their powers back.