Training for the Chunin Exams

You and your team walk out of your old Academy Building. You were there because the Chunin Exams have been reannounced and your friends all stand a chance at becoming chunin
"Yeahh! It's finally my chance to be a chunin" Iwabe exclaimed
"It's a great opportunity. I hope we can pass" Denki said
"I'll be cheering you guys on!" You said as you all walked away from the academy.

Denki tugged on your sleeve as you walked.
"Yeah?" You replied
"Can you... maybe help me train for the exam? Since we can use scientific tools I should be fine in that department but I want to have a little bit of combat experience" Denki asked
"Do you even have to ask. Of course I'll help" You replied...
You and Denki walked into a clearing in the woods. You stood in the dead centre of it.
"Alright Denki. I'm going to stand still here. Come at me with everything you've got. Every hit you can land on me, I'll give you a kiss." You said.
"Well that's a bit unfair. You're going to be standing still" Denki replied
"Come at me already" You groaned
Denki ran at you and threw a first at your face, which you swiftly dodged.
"You said you'd stand still" Denki complained.
"Lesson number 1, never ever trust your enemy." You replied, turning your back towards Denki.
Thinking this was his chance, he flung a kick at you which again you swiftly dodged.
"Lesson number 2, never underestimate your opponent"
Denki, losing his composure,came at you swinging left and right.
You had no trouble dodging them until a particularly fast kick came your way. You still managed to dodge it but the kick grazed your clothing and ripped a piece off. You backed away and looked at Denki. He had no idea what he had done.
"Denki..." You muttered. " I think we found a way for you to win your match"
"Really??" Denki exclaimed
"Yup. You ever heard of lightning style" You smirked. Denki nodded aggressively.
"That kick that nearly hit me grazed my shirt. You unknowingly infused Lightning style into it and it came faster than I expected." You explained.
"But... You still managed to dodge it." Denki added softly
"I have the Byakugan. If you're lucky enough not to get paired with Sarada, I guarantee you'll connect that kick. And that's your strong suit..." You trailed off, walking towards Denki
"What do you mean" Denki tilted his head.
"Because of your rather small frame, everyone will underestimate you which makes you the most unpredictable person there. I'll help you train your lightning style alongside your combat skills, but don't rely on me alone, you need to add your own flair to your style." You said, encouragingly.
"I already have something in the works don't worry. Thank you for helping with my training." Denki tiptoed to kiss you but you back away.
"Uhuh no kisses till you land a hit" you smiled. Denki pouted and crossed his arms.
"You're unfair. Cute but unfair" Denki complained. You giggled and wrapped him in a hug.
"We can still do this though" You muttered.
Denki held onto your hand and yawned.
"Continue tomorrow?" You suggested. Denki nodded sleepily. The two of you walked off, initiating the start of an intense training regime.

Short chapter but I'm so excited. This story's #14 on narutonextgenerations. I'm so excited. Thank you all for the support!!!