Confessions

You, Denki and Iwabe are walking towards the stadium where the final stage of the Chunin Exams will take place

"Man it sucks we couldn't make it." Iwabe said, clenching his fist
"Yeah but now we just gotta hope that Boruto and the others can make it." Denki replied
You arrive at the stadium and take a seat in the stands.

"... Attention ladies and gentlemen... The first match is about to begin. It will be Boruto Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf versus Yurui of the Hidden Cloud.

The fight goes underway and for several minutes Boruto is put on the ropes. Until he manages to pull off a crazy Shuriken throw and ends the match.

You meet up with Boruto after his match.
"Hey Boruto, can I talk to you for a second?" You asked as you and Boruto separate from the rest of your group

"What's up Kazuma?" Boruto asked
"That thing on your right arm. You sure about using it?" You asked pointing at his wrist
"How'd you know?"Boruto asked.
"I have pretty good eyes, plus the Shuriken you threw to win the match was green and curved more than any other Shuriken I've seen." You explained
"Oh" Boruto said
"Are you sure you're ok with this. Please try not to use it as much" You said.
"Thanks Kazuma"

You continued to watch matches unfold until the final match.

"The final match of the Chunin Exams will be between Boruto Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf, Sarada Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf and Shinki of the Hidden Sand. Begin!"

The match goes underway with Boruto and Sarada being severely outclassed by Shinki. Resorting to forming an alliance, Boruto and Sarada attack Shinki in unison but his iron sand was just to much for them. Sarada was knocked unconscious and left Boruto to fend off Shinki alone.

"Don't use it Boruto" You thought to yourself as you watched the intense match

"...I have to show my dad what I'm capable of! Purple Lightning!" Boruto yelled as the lightning style he was using to fend off Shinki turned a dark shade of purple and obliterated Shinki's iron sand.

".... The winner is-" The announcer was just about to say before the Seventh Hokage stopped him.
The Seventh Hokage then grabbed ahold of Boruto's sleeve, revealing the tool beneath it.

"Boruto Uzumaki is hereby disqualified from the Chunin Exams for the use of an illegal ninja tool." Naruto said as he removed Boruto's headband. Seconds later, someone yells,"What's that in the sky?"

You look up and see two beings floating in the air.

"Everyone evacuate the premesis now!" Naruto said as he prepared to face the two beings
"Let's help with the evacuation." You say to your two teammates as you escort people out.

5 minutes later, You and Iwaba manage to evacuate all of the civilians in the way but you notice something

"Where's Denki?" You ask while looking around
"He must've gotten stuck back there" Iwabe said
"Stay here I'll go back for him" You said
"You won't make i-" Iwabe stopped talking when he saw sparks of lightning all around your body.
"I'll make it" you say as you dash off as quick as lightning towards the stadium.
Along the way you encounter an unconscious Mitsuki and pick him up. When you finally reach Denki's location, you see him crawling on the ground with a bloody leg

"Denki! Are you ok?" You asked in a panic
"Kazuma! It's too dangerous. You shouldn't have come back"
"I'm getting you out of here no matter what." You say as you pick Denki up as well and carry both him and Mitsuki out. Until you realise a massive explosion is about to happen and that there is no way you'd make it to the exit. So seconds before the explosion happens you place Denki and Mitsuki behind you and take the full force of the explosion.
Before losing consciousness you look at Denki and say,"I love you Denki" The last thing you see is Denki's eyes widen before the explosion hits you and you pass out.