Their Favorite Activity To Do With You Part 1

A/N 

Writing this imagining what it would be like to be in a relationship </3

~Albedo~

After the building snowman event... definitely building snowman. But, it's not like when you were kids building snowman, no this is a different breed. Albedo would wake you up at the crack of dawn just so you both could get the perfect snow to construct the perfect snowman. Then, while he got to work building the foundation, he would send you off to collect stones and sticks for the arms, buttons, and face. When you come back from your treacherous journey, you find a perfect snowman sitting right in front of you. Albedo would swiftly grab the sticks and stones from your hand and get to work on the snowman. You were not allowed to touch the snowman as you were notorious for building horrific snowman, and Albedo was a perfectionist. After he finishes with the buttons and arms, he looks at you puzzled. 

"We're missing accessories," He says as he turns around to gaze at the snowman with a hand on his chin. You walk up to him concerned. You had the eyes and arms, what else did you need to create the perfect snowman? That's when a lightbulb when off in your head. You quickly grabbed Albedo's yellow and blue striped scarf from his neck and made a run for the snowman. Albedo had no time to react as he watched you in agony wrap the scarf roughly around the snowman. Surprisingly, the snowman was still in perfect condition, now with a colorful scarf wrapped around it to keep it warm. You looked at Albedo with a devious grin. 

"All done, what do you think?" He nodded in approval. 

"I guess I'll let you help decorate the snowman next year," he said as he walked over to you and gave you a kiss on the nose. 

~Amber~

Windgliding... although you do find yourself quite afraid of heights. 

"Alright (Y/N), off we go!" Amber shouted as she leapt off the cathedral with you wrapped tightly in her arms. 

"A-Amber, I'm afraid of heights y'know!" You shout as you hold onto her grip around your waist for dear life. Amber chuckles. 

"What's life without adventure! C'mon, don't be such a debbie-downer!" She shouts as the wind whips her hair behind her face, exposing her sunkissed skin and freckles. You sigh as you look ahead, taking in all of Mondstadt. 

This wasn't so bad after all...

~Beidou~

Treasure hunting, although she trusts you more with the navigation than her...

"C'mon (Y/N) are we almost there?" Beidou shouts as she turns around to look at you. Your nose was buried deep into the map, examining the topography of it. 

"Hmm, it says that the treasure should be right around here," you mutter as you look up from the map and onto the sandy beaches of Inazuma. 

"Take your time (Y/N)! I trust ya," Beidou shouts as he places her sword on the ground and leans on it. What you fail to notice is her staring at you, with a slight blush painted on her face. She really admired how determined and focused you were when it came to getting a job done. She was glad to have you in her crew. You quickly looked up from the map and pointed to a funky-shaped tree ahead of you both. 

"The map says it should be near that tree!" You said as you ran up to Beidou. She grinned as she picked up her sword and slung it over her shoulder. 

"Well then my little treasure hunter, let's go get that treasure," 

~Diluc~

Diluc likes interior designing, I don't know man... I get that vibe from him

You sigh as you watch Diluc pace around the tavern for the fifth time in the hour. Diluc wanted to change something about the tavern in time for the upcoming celebration that was to take place in the evening. But he couldn't figure out what he wanted to do.