When You Accidentally Give Them Their Least Favorite Food Part 2

A/N

Part two!!

~Ningguang~

When you first started dating Ningguang, you thought that her life would be full of delicacies, including her meals. So, on your second date with her, you decided to take her to the fanciest restaurant in Liyue. You also made sure to order the most expensive item off the menu, that being Golden Crab. Luckily for you, Golden Crab was your absolute favorite delicacy, so you assumed Ningguang would enjoy it just as much as you did. As you put in the order for two golden crabs, you spotted Ningguang entering the restaurant.  

"Hello, sorry for being late I had some matters to tend to regarding the Jade Chamber," She said as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. You smiled as you held her hand across the table reassuringly. 

"It's okay! I already put in an order for our food tonight so you wouldn't have to worry about it," You said smiling. Ningguang nodded. 

"Thank you for thinking of me like that," She said.  You beamed. Suddenly, the waiter appeared in front of the both of you with two steaming hot plates of golden crab. He set it down in the front of you both. 

"Two servings of Golden Crab. Enjoy," He said as he bowed and walked away from the table. You immediately dug into your serving of Golden Crab, enjoying the rich flavor of it. You looked up to see Ningguang frowning at her portion, not even touching it. 

"Is something the matter?" You asked as you gestured to her plate. 

"Please just give me the mora for this dish so I can order a different dish," She said as she looked to the side. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Are you allergic?" You asked. But she shook her head no.

"I have no desire to eat something as frivolous as this dish. I'd much rather indulge myself in a stew or some Jade Parcels," She said. You smiled as you handed her the mora. 

"Noted, next time we will grab some Jade Parcels," You said as you smiled.

~Raiden Shogun~

You and the Shogun were indulging yourself with some tea on your second date. You two were talking with one another, attempting to get to know each other better. 

"So, have you ever come across a food that you didn't like?" You asked as you took a sip from your cup. But the Shogun scoffed. 

"Such a foolish question, there are two types of food. Food that nourishes the body, and food that harms the body," She said as she set her cup down. You tilted your head. 

"What do you mean harms the body?" You asked. 

"Food that slows one's combat ability down such as rich stews or fried food, such food should not be consumed by someone who wishes to partake in combat," She said. 

"So you're saying you would give up fried chicken for the rest of eternity?" You asked teasingly. 

"I-I would never!" The Shogun said as she scoffed you giggled. 

~Rosaria~

You wanted to surprise Rosaria with a meal after a long days of work for her. So you decided to whip up a batch of your favorite Mondstadt dish, hashbrowns. You quickly started up your stove and began to cook, making sure to use your finest jar of jam for Rosaria in hopes of impressing her. When you finally finished cooking, you wrapped the dish up in a towel and headed over to the church to meet Rosaria. As you walked up the stairs, you noticed her outside twirling a dagger in her hand. 

"Rosaria!" You called out. She looked at you and smiled softly. 

"You brought me dinner. How sweet," She said as she took the towel from you. You smiled.