When You Accidentally Give Them Their Least Favorite Food

A/N

This is gonna be hilarious.

I based it off of their least favorite food voiceline. 

~Albedo~

Since you and Albedo had just started dating, you had no idea what his dislikes and likes were, especially when it came to food. But you shrugged that thought off and decided to surprise him with a meal at his lab. And what better of a meal to surprise him with your favorite dish, sticky honey roast. You made sure to find the largest boar to create your dish with, since you figured Albedo had a huge appetite. Once you were done cooking, you travelled to his lab, the honey roast in a picnic basket. You knocked on the wall of his lab and he looked up from his desk and smiled upon seeing you. 

"Hello (Y/N), what brings you here?" 

"Well, I figured I'd surprise you with dinner for tonight! I know you've been working on a huge experiment and I figured you hadn't had time to eat," You said as you placed to basket gently on his desk. He looked at it perplexed. 

"What is it?"

"I prepared my favorite dish for you! Sticky honey roast!" You said as you unveiled the basket to reveal a huge portion of sticky honey roast. You looked up expecting Albedo to look happy, but he looked sad. 

"I'm sorry I didn't inform you earlier, but I do not like large portions of meat. I'm never able to finish one myself and I feel bad that the creature had to go to waste," He said as he took your hand. You smiled. 

"Aw it's okay! Thank you for letting me know! And don't worry, I'll help ya finish it!" You exclaimed. You looked over at Albedo who looked fearful of the large portion of meat and snickered. 

~Amber~

You and Amber had just finished your first gliding expedition together and were now resting on Starsnatch Cliff. 

"Are you thirsty?" You asked as you gestured to your bag. Amber nodded. You smiled as you took two large bottles of Wolfhook juice out of your bag. You looked over to Amber and were surprised to see a look of disgust painted across her face. 

"What the heck! Is that Wolfhook juice?" She asked as she poked the bottle. You nodded happily as you took a swig from your bottle, but to your surprise, Amber hadn't touched hers. 

"Amber, is something the matter?" 

"Yeah! Wolfhook juice is the worst! Bleh!" She exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out. You giggled. 

"Why? The bitter to sweet taste of it is the best!" You said as you downed your bottle. Amber pretended to throw up. 

"That's what makes it the worse!" She exclaimed. You giggled as you took the other bottle. 

"Oh well! More for me!" You said. 

~Beidou~

You and Beidou were walking around Liyue during your third date. You wanted to explore the town with her since you hadn't gotten to hang out with her because of her constant expeditions. You then stopped in front of a food stand. 

"Stay here, I'll get us some snacks!" You exclaimed as you walked up to the food stand. You looked at the menu before deciding on ordering two of their mint salads. This dish was one of your favorites, and you were ecstatic to share it with Beidou. As you walked over to her with two plates in your hand, she frowned upon seeing it. 

"What's wrong?" You asked as you dug into your salad. Beidou poked her salad with her fork. 

"Is there a stove nearby? I hate eating cold dishes," She said as she continued to play with her plate.