The Fatui's Love (GN Reader x Yandere Tartaglia)

Bc I HAD to write this oneshot in honor of Childe's birthday :D 

IM SOMEWHAT BACK!! Man writers block hit me like a truck!! And I somewhat fell off of Genshin but IM BACK!!!

Reader x Tartaglia 

In this oneshot, you're a pyro sword user. 

Spice level: Tingle on the tongue 

TW: Themes of manipulation, possessiveness, violence, and blood!! 

Run. 

Your mind thought as you continued to run along an icy forest of Snezhnaya. No other thoughts filled your mind other than the animal instinct to run. Run as fast as you can from your predator. 

Faster. 

You thought as adrenaline continued to flow through your body. You looked behind you to see if he was following you. The man who had abducted you from your home in Liyue. The man you had so blindly trusted. You quickly made a dash for a thick tree and darted for cover behind it, taking a minute to regain your stamina. Suddenly, your heart dropped as you heard his voice. 

"My sweet (Y/N). Where are you my dear? I've missed you so much." 

Tartaglia. 

You thought as you prepared to make a dash for it. You had no idea where the nearest town was, or where you were running to. All you wanted was to be free of that monster. It had been months since you had seen your friends in Liyue. You missed Xiangling's cooking. Yun Jin's amazing opera performances. Xinyan's craziness. You missed every single one of them dearly, and he had the nerve to strip you from your happy life in Liyue. You gulped as you started to sprint again, hoping you wouldn't attract any attention from him. 

"Xiangling, Yun Jin, Xinyan, I'm coming back home." You whispered to yourself as you continued to dart in-between trees. Suddenly, you saw smoke in front of you. Could you finally be near a town? Near a port? You smiled with glee as you ran faster towards the smoke, in hopes of finally making the long-awaited escape you dreamed of. 

"Found ya!" A perky voice shouted. You looked swiftly behind you to see Tartaglia running full speed at you. 

"Shit!" You cried as you unsheathed your sword and slashed the tree nearest to you, setting it ablaze in hopes of distracting him. A swift slice of his water swords were enough to put it out. You clenched your jaw as you continued to run, dodging trees left and right. Images of the fun times with your friends flashed through your mind as you ran. The time you, Xiangling, and Yun Jin all surprised Xinyan on her birthday with gifts and a home cooked meal. The lantern rite festival where you enjoyed the colorful display of fireworks and the delicious treats. It all had to be ruined when he came along. 

"Just let me go!" You cried as you slashed another tree. The smoke in front of you was growing closer. You were so close to escape. 

"Now that wouldn't be very fun!" He shouted as he slashed another tree. You darted to your left as a tree started to fall. You gritted your teeth as you grew closer and closer to the smoke. As you approached it, you noticed it was a firepit with two men sitting around it. 

"Help!" You shouted as you ran towards the men. They stood up and looked alarmed. 

"What's wrong?" One of them asked as he held his hands up. 

"I'm being chased by a man!" You said as you caught your breath. 

"Where? I'll get em," The other man with an electro vision said as he unsheathed his sword. You suddenly felt a gush of wind and in a blink of an eye, the two men in front of you had collapsed on the ground, bleeding out. You fell to your knees as you held one of their hands, which had now turned cold. Tears started to form in your eyes. 

"That was a close one!" Tartaglia said. You looked up to see not an inch of blood on him. The men on the other hand, were now covered and turning the snow a deep shade of crimson red. 

"Why. Why!" You shouted as you lunged toward him, sword bursting with flame. He blocked your attack and you turned around to face him. 

"Why?" He asked chuckling. You gritted your teeth as you lunged toward him once more. Sword bursting brightly with flame. 

"Leave me alone!" You cried as your sword met his. You could see he was clearly enjoying this by the smirk painted on his face. 

"Not gonna happen! You're mine." He said as he flung you backwards into the snow with his sword. You tried to get up but his hands pinned your wrists against the snowy ground. You squirmed against his grip, hoping to experience freedom again. A tear fell from your cheek and his expression softened. 

"Sadness isn't a good look on you, (Y/N)." 

"And possessiveness doesn't fit you either!" You spat. He grinned at your comeback. 

"I don't call it possessiveness. Rather, love." He said, words dripping with venom. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. You tried to resist but he was persistent with his kisses. You squirmed trying to get away from him. To your relief, he pulled back. 

"Liyue is where you were born and raised, am I right?" He asked grinning. You nodded, giving him a suspicious look.  

"And it's known as the land of contracts, correct?" You nodded again, not knowing where he was going with this. He leaned in so his breath was tickling your nose. 

"You made a contract with me, when you agreed to be mine." He said. 

"I did no such thing!" You cried. He shook his head. 

"Verbal contracts are still contracts my dear." He said, grinning wickedly. 

"I never agreed to half of this! So let me go!" You shouted as you tried to move your wrists. 

"I will after you answer this last question for me." 

"I don't trust you." Tartaglia continued to speak, ignoring your words. 

"In Liyue, if you break a contract, you're shunned upon by those you love and even the archon himself, yes?" Your eyes glared at him like daggers. 

"I'll take that answer as a yes. So, if I were to let you return to Liyue where you would see all your friends again, you would be oh so happy. Unless, word gets out that you broke a contract, with me." You looked at him fearfully. 

"You wouldn't. There's nothing to prove!" 

"Rumors can travel around quite easily y'know. So, do you still want that freedom you crave?"