For Once (GN Reader x Thoma)

A/N

Feel free to send requests! My brain is going brr atm so I don't have many ideas 😭

Thoma x Reader

INAZUMA SPOILERS

Spicy Level: Tingle on the tongue

In this one shot you're an anemo catalyst user

You bit your lip as you paced the floors of the Komore Teahouse. Thoma was supposed to visit today, but it was an hour later after he was supposed to arrive. You feared the worst, that his vision was taken by the Shogun. But you knew he wouldn't be that careless. You stopped in front of Taroumaru and pat his head softly, trying to distract yourself from the fact your boyfriend hadn't shown up on time. Taroumaru barked in reassurance and you smiled as you scratched under his chin.

"I wonder if he's okay," You whispered as you rested your head on the counter. Taroumaru barked once more. You smiled. Suddenly, the door to the teahouse burst open. You jumped up and turned around to see Thoma, and he was helping a blonde into the teahouse. Next to them was a strange floating creature. You quickly rushed to his side, noticing the two of them looked to be exhausted and in rough shape.

"Thoma! What happened?"

"Please don't worry about me, rather please help them," He said as he ushered to the blonde who was holding onto him. You nodded as you took them from his arms and led them to a spare room the teahouse had. The weird floating creature followed. You laid them on the floor and quickly rushed back to the front of the teahouse to grab the your spell book from the counter. As you ran up to the counter, you saw Thoma slumped on the floor. You gasped as you rushed to his side and grabbed his face with your hands.

"Thoma!" You cried as you slightly shook him. His eyes fluttered open and he flashed you a weak smile.

"I'm okay, just resting," He whispered. You shook your head as you helped him up.

"Here, I'll lead you to the spare room. You're staying here," You said as you helped him to the room. You then sat him on the bed and grabbed your spell book

"I'll be right back," You said as you walked back over to where the traveler was resting. You knelt to their side and inspected them. Surprisingly, it looked like they were just exhausted. You sighed a breath of relief, thanking the Archons that it wasn't anything life-threatening. You prepared them a cup of tea. You looked up to see the creature floating over them nervously.

"Do you know what happened?" You asked the creature. It turned around.

"Paimon knows! The traveller fought the Shogun to protect Thoma from getting his vision taken!" You gasped.

"Thoma almost got his vision taken away?"

"Yes! But Paimon is thankful the traveler stepped in to help! But, it was a tough battle, and the traveler almost didn't make it. But thanks to Thoma we were able to escape to hers! Thoma knew you would be here," Paimon said. You nodded as you faced the traveler who seemed to be resting peacefully.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Paimon. Please let me know if the two of you require anything," You said nodding your head. Paimon shot you a thumbs up. You stood up and headed to the guest bedroom. When you entered, Thoma was laying on the bed.

"Hey baby," You said as you sat beside him. Thoma looked up at you and smiled.

"Hey, I'm assuming Paimon told you what happened?" You nodded as you took his hand and held it.

"I can't believe the Shogun almost took your vision,"

"I'm just glad the traveler was there to intervene, or else the Shogun would have claimed her one-hundredth vision," He said. You nodded as you touched his cheek.