How You Take Care Of Them When They're Injured

A/N

Writing a full Itto oneshot inspired by this scenario as well <3

~Albedo~

You're waiting in Albedo's camp, preparing dinner for the two of you as you suddenly hear loud footsteps approaching you. You look up from the beef stew that you were making to see Albedo limping toward you, clutching his arm. You quickly rushed up from your seat to see how badly injured your boyfriend was. 

"(Y/N), I'm fine, please don't worry about me," Albedo said as calmly as possible. But you shook your head no as you sat him down by the campfire. 

"What do you need?" You asked as you knelt and placed a hand on his knee. 

"Just a healing potion. Should be a pink liquid next to my potion of water resistance, the blue liquid," Albedo said. You nodded as you hurriedly turned around and scanned the shelves of the assorted potions. Your eyes landed on the potion of healing next to the potion of water resistance. You quickly grabbed it, unscrewed the top, and handed it to Albedo. 

"Thank you," He whispered as he chugged the potion. You turned around and scooped the beef stew into a bowl for him and gave it to him. Albedo smiled as he took the bowl with his free hand. 

"No, you're not feeding yourself, your arm still needs time to heal," You said as you took a seat next to him and started spooning the beef stew into his mouth. He reluctantly agreed as he took small sips of the stew. Once you finished feeding him, you felt a weight on your shoulder and realized that it was Albedo. You smiled as you played with his hair while he slept. 

~Amber~

Amber, being the adventurous person she was broke her leg while windgliding. So of course, you being her significant other, were obligated to help her. You and Amber were taking a stroll along the streets of Mondstadt, you being careful to make sure that she was okay. As the both of you turned a corner, Amber suddenly stopped. 

"Can we rest here? I'm kinda getting tired," She asked nervously as she rubbed the back of her head. You smiled and nodded as you two sat down on a bench together. Amber smiled as she leaned her head on your shoulder. You wrapped an arm around her to steady her. 

"Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans!" Amber said cheerfully as she looked up at you. You smiled as you kissed her forehead.

"Of course, I do love you after all. Craziness and everything," You said. Amber blushed as she looked away. 

"You're the first person to actually put up with me," She said as she fiddled with her hands. You tilted your head as you looked at her concerned. 

"Well, I'm glad I could be the first to love you for you," You said cheesily as you patted her head. She looked up at you and beamed. 

"And I love you for that!"

~Beidou~

You were polishing up your sword on the uppermost deck when you heard shouting. You looked up to see a crewmate announcing that Beidou and Kazuha were back from their expedition. You grinned as you put your sword down and rushed to where the spare boat would be pulled up. As you watched two of your crewmates pull the boat up, your heart dropped as you saw Beidou in rough shape. You quickly rushed toward her and Kazuha to see what had happened. 

"Is she gonna be okay?" You asked as you put a hand on hers and looked at Kazuha. He nodded. 

"She should be fine, we just had an unexpected encounter with electro mages. Those things are a pain in the ass," Kazuha said as he played with his hair. You nodded as you looked down to see Beidou faintly smiling at you.