three

This is great.

I love when my car battery stops working on a rainy day. I don't even have an umbrella.

Sitting in my car seat, I lay my head against the steering wheel. I already called someone, but school starts in thirty minutes.

They say they're fast, but I beg to differ. Because my car battery went out twenty minutes ago. I'm about...five minutes away from my house, but I know I can't push it back there. I'm going the opposite way.

I get out of the car, just letting myself get drenched as I go to the back of it. I just push it once and it barely moved, and just thinking about pushing it backwards...

Suddenly I heard a car drive up beside mine. Except I look to see that very nice Lexus from yesterday. To see the window roll down I see-.

"Demetrius?" I frown at him, seeing him look at me with concern.

I go towards his window, and he looks at my car.

"I can take you to school." He offers, and I frown.

"What about the girl?"

I flinch as I just asked about her.

Demetrius frowns at me, and I wait for him to say. Only for him to chuckle as he shook his head.

"What girl?"

"The girl you were with my first day at the school and Friday," I remind him, causing Demetrius to frown, "That girl you were flirting with. Is she not in the car with you?"

I see his eyes widen, and he began to lean back. That's when I see that the passenger seat was empty. I look at him now and saw his eyes were amber still.

"It doesn't look like she's in the car with me, does it? Are you seeing something that I'm not?" He mocks me almost, and I just look at him. "Unless you intend on skipping school...let me know."

I look at my car, seeing that there was no way that I could possibly get it to run. The battery was definitely done for and it was raining, hard. Looking back at Demetrius, he raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't...intend on it." I mutter, grabbing my stuff from my car. I walk around his car and throw my bag in the front, getting inside.

Once I sat down I see him already looking down at me. I lean back into the seat, amazed by how nice it was inside.

"Sorry, about my wet clothes. I never really needed an umbrella where I lived, so I never had one handy. Now your seats are wet." I apologize to him, seeing him shrug as he drove around my car.

"It's fine. They're just car seats, you on the other hand, are drenched. You might get sick." He states, raising his eyebrow at me. "Are you close by? I can take you back home and you can change into something else."

"I am...but isn't that too much?" I began to feel bad because he was doing all of this nice stuff for me.

"It's fine. Just lead me the way." He insists, and I just look at him. Demetrius nods softly for me to do so and I sigh. "I'll take us to school once you're done."

That's when I tell him where to go. Once we got there I got out of his car, rushing in as I grabbed a towel. I go back to him and put it on his seat. He grabbed it from his seat, handing it back to me.

"You need to change, it's fine."

"Just...keep it. Give me ten minutes." I say, and he nods.

That's when I rush inside kind of annoyed because now I have to change. I tried to be very fast about it because Demetrius was waiting. Which...I appreciated him doing this because I really...needed this. This was one-hundred percent appreciated.